tuscl

More Detwat ideas and rough Layouts

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Been on Google Maps trying to figure out witch clubs are close together so we can plain a well organized attack lol

On the 31 I was thinking I would hit up Silver Cricket, BT's for sure and maybe Henry's VII South time permitting in Dearborn Area.

August 01 not sure the order but the main clubs of Penthouse, Coliseum and Player's on 8 mile

August 02 try to hit clubs in Inkster like Borgrats, Henry's and Flight club

Be nice to figure out how to fit in the landing strip...witch clubs is it better linked with ?

That's my thoughts on a loose outline to start from and stray from as people felt like joining or leaving

Please add your option on other clubs that would be nice to add or subtract

Please feel free to reorganize the list so maybe it makes a more cost effective route and so on

Even planning clubs for food or joints close by in case I needed to recharge lol

Thanks to everyone that has and is helping my dum ass out lol

24 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Form a conga line and march from club to club )
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    What happens at tuscl alumni meetings stays between friends lol
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Juice if you don't go to the hood and get a hooker off the corner you will have let the whole board down.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juicy I'm not sure what your budget is but let me give you some advice from someone who has done what you want to do several times.

I've hit Colesium, Players, Penthouse and Flight Club all in the same night, and valet fees, cover charges, a drink at each place and some very modest tipping ran over $150. So plan on spending $150 before you stuff $1 into a g-string.

Also your Uber idea is gonna run you a lot more than what I (or anyone) would pay in valet fees for a night.

JS69 always thought I was nuts for bouncing to so many clubs, he prefers to wait it out and eventually he'll find someone to spend the evening with. It's a good plan. I (on the other hand) do a quick scan and walk around the club, and by the time I finish my 1st drink, if I haven't found at least one stripper I want to hang with, I head out the door and go to the next club. Detroit is one of the few places in the USA that you can bounce to so many clubs so long as you have transportation.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Ime LMFAO your right...I will confirm with the board on each Detroit stank hoe I take down
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    The location and downtown traffic may both be a pain in the ass, but Legends is a club that is worth checking out. It would fit in best during the night as the last stop.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Sounds like I club like John Smith lol

My usual M.O. is to focus on a club and take it down for a full day shift

But it sounds like I got some cool friends that like to do some hopping and since Detroit has so many great clubs versus just one or two it's possibly worth it to bounce around to find that special hoe lol. Or shall I say hoe's.

I agree uber or cab fees could make one go broke but it's sounding like transportation is being taking care of by some very nice local or locals shall I say.

That's also a big reason in figuring out witch clubs we can cluster together and target an area on the 31, 1 and 2
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    My main strategy is as a friend of mine has said to soak up the atmosphere of the high end clubs then drop the cash in the dive bars LMFAO

Solid advice

At $100 and under my money and my Jimmy will do just right lol
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I'm also curious to price changing from days to nights in Detroit at the various clubs

As price goes up if it does I'm more inclined to tighten up and save ...I'm a frugal fucker

I will definitely cut corners were possible to maximize the enjoyment when I do find my bargain Betty
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Just took a look at legends must be newish with not many reviews but what reviews I just read club sounds fun

Maybe during one of the nights when everyone is clubbing close to it those that have interest can go and explore this place

It actually sounds like a cool plain to have it in the loose structure

That's another reason I like the idea about posting what clubs the group or as I assume the groups as they split and bounce can re find each other if wished by updating with the thread

I also like it like that because it will allow a flexible schedule for people to skip clubs they want to and attend the ones they desire..same with meeting up and departing as they wish

That way it's not a riged schedule but a flexible one freeing US all up to maximize the enjoyment of everyone that tags along

And yes I do assume it should look like a topical tuscl meeting with a handful at best meeting

Hell it was me and Vince at follies LMFAO but he times was damn good

And so will this Detroit meeting...a damn good time shall be had curtain or no curtain :)
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    Aim to spend 5% of your roll for the trip on the 31st, but have 90% of the fun. The most sage advice I have offered on tuscl is to do your clubbing at the end of the month. That's when rent is due. Ah to be a lecherous old man...
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    Could one of the locals please start a custom Google map and leave notes on subjective ratings of the talent, quality of food (Juice needs ta know!), and availability of extras? That would really help us out.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol....hell yeah my Mane

If we hit those clubs either in Dearborn or Inskert on the 31 we will for sure be able to spend little and be treated as kings on rent day ....lol
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Amen about the food...I tell you what if I pop 2 loads for under $200 as I have read other have accomplished at the right clubs I will need a meal just to recover lol
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Detroit eateries that Juice must try:

1. Coney Island
    2. TUbby's SUbmarine
    3. Breadbasket Deli
    4. Arabic restaurants (lots in Dearborn)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Holy Shit jack lol...I love you...no homo

If their is a lot of Arabic restaurant does that mean their is at least of pocket or town of Arabic people ?

If so is their a Mosaic ? I've never been to a service but have wanted to...maybe in future trips I can come in on the weekend to catch the Sabbath service.

I'm very religious in my Abraham Faith basically...more an independent agent and self taught but at times if I can catch a Jewish, Christian or Islamic service I will if I'm in the mood to do so.

Besides that let's get back on topic of food

I definitely want to dine at local joints that locals enjoy..thank you very much for that list...I will look into making that Shit happen

I've been doing lots of fasting and dieting so when I'm on this trip I'm off my diet and anything goes LMFAO...

Back on the Arabic thing....does this mean some clubs have sexy middle Eastern girls ?....if so O.M.G. yes !
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Does Detroit have Arabs? Does North Carolina have trailer parks?

Dearborn, MI, has large Arab population, and there is big mosque on Ford Rd.
    http://www.icofa.com/

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Holy sweet muuhomade !!!!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I so hope I get to make love to a Arab
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Haha, does Detroit have a "pocket" of arabic people?!?! Dearborn has the highest percent of people of Arabic decent in the US and the metro area altogether has more than anywhere else in the states...something like 400,000 per some reports.

So yeah, if you dig middle eastern culture/food, there's no place better than Detroit. The Greek options as well are amazing (greektown).
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    So all you need is an Arabic girl with daddy issues and you got it made.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    "If so is their a Mosaic ? "

Yes. There are many pieces of colored glass arranged in an image in Dearborn.

I'm sure you can find some at the Detroit Institute of Arts.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Holy shiit yeah batman lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion