tuscl

Minimal makeup

larryfisherman
California
Do we all agree that we like it best when civilians and strippers are in minimal makeup?

I don't like it when girls cake on the makeup, you can tell with a lot of those girls that they would look terrible without makeup.

I like the no makeup look, but I think the best is wearing a little makeup.

29 comments

• ime
    7 years ago
    Why do we all need to agree Larry? Are you not able to decide for yourself.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I think you are a douche.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yes I did decide for myself ime as you can see from the response to my question, but let me change the question.

Do you prefer strippers and civilians to wear minimal makeup?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Can we all agree that fishsticks is a douche?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    In general, men seem to suck at knowing how much makeup a girl has on, especially in the dark, when our dicks are hard. IMO nearly all the strippers are wearing a good deal of makeup, it seems to practically be a pre-condition for looking good in this light, even for women who are really naturally beautiful. So what most guys really mean is, "I like a girl who LOOKS natural to me even though she's got makeup caked on, versus the girls who are obviously made up and who also have makeup caked on"
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It's funny. Some girls look great in the light w out makeup bc of even skin texture, having visible eyebrows, big eyes, and angular facial structure. Others can be equally pretty in reality, but need to darken their eyebrows, wear eyeliner, and use foundation and bronzer to give their face more shape. You can't see things like beautiful eye color and even skin tone. Then some girls just like it to be their fantasy too, and go glam for fun, which some guys enjoy.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    I like whatever looks good on a girl... but yes. a lot of them overdo it.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Lol that might be true Subra.

@BJ99 I agree with you on the big eyes
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I generally agree I prefer a more natural look, but I certainly don't mind someone doing a few things to accentuate their looks. I am not a fan of a ton of makeup.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    I personally like for her appearance to be appealing. In other words, I want her to look good. And mostly that means, she either has to wear a lot of make-up or not very much make-up. When she wears make-up that makes her appear to be wearing a lot of make-up, that's not appealing to me, usually, because that probably also means she is not making her appearance better by means of wearing her make-up. So, in that case, I would say that I would have preferred for her to have appeared to be wearing less make-up, because then, her make-up would have made her appear more appealing rather than more made-up. But how much less? So much less that she looks bad? No, not that much less. Just enough less, that she doesn't look like she's wearing a lot; but not so much less, that she doesn't look better than she would if she weren't wearing some, or a lot, of make-up, or at least a little make-up to make up her appearance to be more appealing and to look like what I like which is, to appear like-able and to make me like her appearance because it's appealing to me. Like, so she looks good.

I think ...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I love femininity and like girls dolled-up as long as the makeup does not look like it was a kid with ADD that applied it by just throwing w/e at the chick's face.

To me a dolled-up girl looks more feminine and I like it
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    No way Larry. I like girls painted up like horny sluts. When I see them I want to be able to already feel them in my loins.

Sure, their makeup will get rubbed off, but so what.

Plenty of times later to fuck them when they are not wearing makeup.

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    To each his own.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I do advise day shift girls to skip the dark lipstick. I feel like even if it's that super stick stuff, guys will worry that it will get on their clothes. Then girls say, "oh, I don't get that close." Well, I try.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    I like women in makeup but do prefer a more natural look.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    I like when they dress up and make up for me. No sci-fi make up though and outlandish colors for eyeshadow, lipstick etc. Bronzed tone and sharp hair is as good as curly hair and crazy eyes, same goes for other styles of beautiful.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    i like them with some enough to look a little bit slutty but not painted like a clown
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Most of them look great in the dark club, but I have seen more than my share of strippers under the unforgiving fluorescent lighting in the bathroom and YIKES - Some of them look like Bette Davis as Baby Jane in full light.
    I wear minimal makeup myself, and prefer the women that I chase after to do the same.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I prefer the minimal makeup because usually you can get a better idea of what they might look with no makeup.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I like girls to look good but not look like a clown or get that stupid brown gunk all over me from a lap dance. I've seen snippets of videos and realize some women do wear a lot of makeup and it does make them look a lot better. Note: what I call a lot might not seem like much. I'm not an expert in this subject. If the video was 10 minutes or longer, I call that putting on a lot of makeup on YouTube. I accidentally clicked on a video before fast forwarding. I do like to see sexy red lips as long as the lipstick doesn't come off on me.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I like them to wear different colors of lipstick. It works really great at rainbow parties. :)
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I shit at McD's today
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The girl in makeup takes it out of the mundane realm. It is not just about making them 'look better', it is about recreating the ancient world's pagan temples, where cosmetics originated.

SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    No it's not, you are an idiot.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I definitely like strippers and civies to wear perfume and I guess minimal make-up would be a good way to put it just come somewhat dolled up but not caked-on
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    http://imgarcade.com/stripper-eye-makeup…

http://register.chicagomakeupinstitute.c…

And I like them in perfume too. It lets you smell them even if they are just close. And they can intentionally inundate you with it, just from on stage. And it adds to, instead of covering, their natural smells, and their natural tastes.

SJG

Adelitas Way
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05saGcz_…

Malcolm X, I love this man!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cyq0-jz…

Student Changes People's Lives With Solar Power
    http://el-observador.com/2017/06/30/stud…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion