tuscl

Another gem from StripperWeep

Friday, June 23, 2017 3:26 PM
I can't stop laughing! [view link]!

15 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Stripper asking about transportation to the club and needing money. Doesn't really seem that funny or crazy to me.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I agree withLone Wolf it doesn't sound crazy at all she has to be concerned as a woman alone late at night, not funny at all.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ya, nothing to laugh at. That said, I'm more than a little suspicious that the new girl is named Juicebox.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    That's why I'm laughing, Juice, obviously, is transgender!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Well if that's Juice it's funny, but I have a feeling that is a serious question. Also if it is indeed serious it is very sad. A girl doesn't have any other idea or option for income so she goes with stripping and is trying to raise $800. I've seen strippers earn that in an hour and I've blown more than that on various entertainment in under an hour. Hope she makes some money and can move where she wants to. Sometimes you may not realize how good you've got it until you hear someone else's story.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Yeah, that situation seems pretty serious. Some dancers really have bad situations and no options. Hopefully things work out for her. Sometimes we get jaded by SS itc but I would assume a discussion thread on the pink site like that one would be pretty legit.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    If this is indeed a really girl, she must have sat beside our Juice during spelling class and they copied off of each other.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Agree with NS -- If I had any money, I'd bet it all on Juice
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    I didn't catch the name. Yea, that does sound like Juice, making it funny.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    "StripperWeep" LoL!!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Of course it's @Juice, you gullible saps.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    some clubs make it mandatory and even go to the extent to arrange cabs for girls to leave. Going to the club in public transportation is fine, That said not one handle or comment seemed genuine on that link.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    To make $800 - $1000 in the next 10 days and not do extras is not likely, I have been told most all clubs audition once per week so she will lose several days and you start on the afternoon shift unless this girl is drop dead gorgeous. That is right at $100+ per night after tip-out, stage fees and transportation . A "good girl" newbie is unlikely to make that in most areas. We have all seen girl make that much in one night but it is rare in a non extras club and a newbie is not likely to know how to maximize. Making huge money just for taking your cloths off on stage is a TV fallacy. Lap dances, private dances and VIP is where the real money is made.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Juicebox claims to not be an extras girl. That means he's an extras guy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion