tuscl

Pajama Bottoms

houjack
Explosion in my pants
So I've read a few posts on the best pants to wear to the club. I've seen suggestions range from khakis to dress pants to basketball shorts. My default so far has been dress pants with a soft material.

I tried a pair of "dress pants" with no fly and an elastic waist meant for old dudes with arthritis or something that can't handle zippers or whatever. Was not great, material worse than jeans, no good. No fly makes them better than jeans but barely an improvement.

So, anyway, I would never wear pajama bottoms or yoga pants in public. However, since I'm a PL and a perv just by going to SC I decided to embrace that status and kick it up a notch! I've worn pajama bottoms to the club, commando, three time so far with great success.

I got a pair that is black, and made of 100% cotton. I wear a polo shirt and dress shoes, so it's not super obvious.

The first girl got on me to start to dance and said "what??? are these pajama pants??" and was laughing hysterically. She said "well, you came prepared!"

All the other dancers have either said nothing or told me my pants feel nice.

These will now be the default pants I wear to SC.

In case anyone is interested, from Target: Men's Sleep Knit Pants - Merona
https://www.target.com/p/men-s-sleep-kni…

10 comments

• joc13
    7 years ago
    My new CF at a club known mostly for air dances does LM dances for me cause she likes the "feedback and the feel" of the shorts I wear.

I'd be too tempted to make the ultimate perv move and let the little guy "slip out" with the open- or one-button flys that pajama pants usually have. But I guess there are some places where no one would much notice or care.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    The PL fixation / preoccupation with pants reminds me of golfers who obsess endlessly over putters.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "The first girl got on me to start to dance and said "what??? are these pajama pants??" and was laughing hysterically."

haha Iolol too funny
  • hump_my_leg_12346
    7 years ago
    ^^^vikes zubas wearer, no doubt
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    In Phoenix where you can wear shorts virtually year round, long pants are more of a hindrance.
    Soft shorts going commando make grinding nice and allow for hands to slip up the shorts without them ever coming off.

I think your suggestion is a beneficial one for those who live in cooler weather tho.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    rh48hr understands completely
  • joewebber
    7 years ago
    JUST STOP!

when you guys do this, you give credence to the term PL.

wear thin pants or shorts if you want, but stop coming into the club in pathetic pants that you wouldn't wear to meet someone.

the girls and management laugh at you guys that do this.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @joeweber
    If I'm visiting a club while traveling, why should I care if they think (or realize) I'm a loser so long as I have fun and get what I came for (pun intended). I can understand your opinion if it's a club on your regular rotation.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Maybe I'm looking in different places but the "lounge pants" I've seen marketed are just pajama bottoms re-branded and re-marketed for a woman (or less frequently a lazy guy) to wear outdoors. They are softer than denim jeans, hence the appeal for casual wear. They seem popular for young women to wear along with thong sandals (flip-flops). I would pass ... unless you're a millennial whom lives at home with no job.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    If they laugh let them laugh..I got mine LMFAO

I use under armor ultra thin polo shirts, shorts and pant's and I look good....I'm also able to feel that pink pussy gliding up and down my hard shaft...so yeah I cum :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion