tuscl

Phil Mickelson and his long time caddie, Bones Mackay, part ways -- 25 years

WetWilly
Love those slim women
It is hard for me to believe, but after all, this is the same guy who abandoned his chances of the last of the 4 majors....to attend his daughter's graduation?

Both actions by Phil seem just plain odd, but after all, I do not know....the rest of the story.....here' s a bit more detail:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/go…

7 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I think your children are way more important.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    If you watched the last couple of tournaments he played in, as Phil gacked his way around the course, the give and take the two usually exhibited had deteriorated to a "just give me the damn club" attitude from Phil, and Bones appearing to have lips sewn shut for the last couple holes. Sad, but not unexpected.

CP
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Majors happen four times every year. Daughters only graduate once. I think Phil has his priorities in order.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    What can you expect from a scum devil???
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    While Phil has never won the U.S. Open, the Open and the PGA have yet to be played and he has always been a family first guy, especially as he has aged, like most guys.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Splitting up with his caddy is between them nothing to do with anyone except maybe his sponsors, as far as his daughter's graduation is concerned untill you don't have children of your own you won't be able to understand.
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I scored a tournament for him a while back. Both of them are Assholes. I walked the full 18 holes inside the ropes with them like I have a couple hundred golfers. Would not score him again if they paid me in pussy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion