tuscl

Million Dollar Body-10 cent face

rh48hr
Wakanda
So taking from one of JS69 improbable scenarios. I thought I would throw one out there myself. I don't remember if this one has been done already. I would imagine it has, but oh well we can do it again for the benefit ofthe new guys.

You can only choose one or the other to get dances from. Mileage is the same from both dancers. They are willing to do whatever you want itc. Personality wise you would click with both of these dancers. I understand we all probably would not choose either if there were other options, but I think this is a scenario we all have run into.

Option 1 - Million dollar body -10 cent face
She has the perfect body (whatever this means to you). But her face is not pretty in your opinion.

Option 2 - Million dollar face - 10 cent body
She has the perfect face (whatever that means to you) but her body is the opposite of what you like.

I would go with option 2. I have a wider range of bodies I enjoy. I tend to like thicker bodies with at least C cups but I have had dances and extras with spinners with A cups and had a great time. I think a pretty face (at least for me) outweighs not having the ideal body type.

I've had dances from girls who had great bodies Ive loved but the face isn't ideal. But if it's a butterface I just can't go there.

What say you?

23 comments

• londonguy
    7 years ago
    Option 1. Fuck her doggystyle and it doesn't matter what she looks like.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Or you could cover her face with an American flag and fuck her for old glory.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I'll go for the face as well, as long as there is a personality to match.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Option 1.

I go to strip clubs for the girl's bodies.

I can get a civie girl with a cute face anywhere. But getting a girl in shape with the type of body I like is harder outside of the bizarro strip club world.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't even have to think about it - OPTION 1.

I've never gotten a hard-on from a pretty-face - if I wanna see a pretty-face I just have to look in the mirror :)
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. Why is getting a blow job from an ugly stripper like walking a tight rope?
    A. Because you never want to look down.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Option 1 - you can fuck her in the face while enjoying her body.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    10cent body is a deal-killer, that's not remotely an option

10cent face is ...mostly a deal-killer too, but if you twisted my arm, that's what I'd do. In fact, I have some experience with this. There was a stripper with among the best bodies I've EVER seen, but her face ... ugh. I'd see her from behind and think, "her face cannot possibly be bad enough that I"d ever turn that down", then she'd turn around and it'd be, "Oh yah-- it can be bad enough". Then she'd turn away again, and her body was so fucking perfect that I'd think, "I was definitely too hasty, her face isn't as bad as I remembered, I just need to get used to it." Then she'd face me again and I'd be "there's no getting used to that". Then I drank some alcohol, and her face became less and less of a problem. Luckily, my buddies dragged me out of there before I pulled the trigger

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Subraman -- saved by buddies from the dire consequences of beer goggles :)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Subraman - your scenario is what made me start this thread. I saw this chick from the back, thought she was hot. Then I saw her face and was completely turned off.

Maybe my answer would be different if I drank alcohol. Beer goggles might change my perspective.

Now I also think what the definition of 10 cent body also plays a role. I would take option 1 if the body was grossly overweight which I've seen in the club. Or if they are built like a linebacker, which I've also seen in the club.

In my scenario, the 10 cent body is opposite of your body type but still could be found attractive to other PL's.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Beer Google's work wonders for the butterfaces. Not so much the other way around. She's still an "ironing board" with a pretty face no matter how much alcohol I drink. I choose option 1. I can look at her face anytime. I need some meat on the bone for other activities.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I'd just leave. Only way I'd make a choice is if option 1 let me smash for free.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I'd chose the pretty face and get a blow job from her.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Option 1. I can always close my eyes and still enjoy the body.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Option 1. I've gotten dances from girls like that. Never from option 2. Maybe I'm picturing a worse body than some of you?
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    What londonguy said!
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    In the strip club definitely option 1. After all don't we go to the strip club to see nice bodies. In the real world it might be a harder choice because society gives guys who have girlfriends with chewed faces and banging bodies a dirty look.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Million dollar body for me, virtually every single time.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Yeah, the body is the most important thing for me also.
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    7 years ago
    If it's only about dances the choice is not difficult.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    If I had to stare at her during conversation while across a dinner table or next to her at the bar = face.

Anything else in the world = body.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    The consensus seems to be body. So I guess I'm an anomaly. lol

Body is important to me and I do have a body type I like, but I'm more willing to go around the body type spectrum. I like a woman with some meat on the bone, but I won't turn away a spinner if I'm feeling a connection (even though that's not my ideal body type). I know some guys won't get dances if the girl isn't their body type or have one feature they don't like (usually fake tits).

But to me it's the whole package, she has to at least be attractive to me facially even if they are my body type. And since I don't carry brown paper bags with me ... :-)

Thanks to all who participated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion