Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best advice ever given on TUSCL?

Corvus
Corvus313877

Arizona

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

In one of Papi's responses, he quoted Lopaw "I'll beg for pussy(sex) and I'll pay for pussy(sex), but I won't beg to pay for pussy(sex)"

This may be the best advice I've ever encountered here on TUSCL. What is the best advice you've gotten here?

Thanks Lopaw

Replies (28)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"Never get involved in a land-war in Asia"

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Something about treasuries.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Two things:

  1. Never lend or advance money to a stripper.
  2. Never fall in love with a stripper.

I've violated #2 once and #1 many times. I guess I'm a slow learner.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

MrDuece, those are both good advice for all of us.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Only one problem with the quote You guys got it backwards it should be "I'll beg for pussy(sex) and I'll pay for pussy(sex), but I won't PAY to BEG for pussy(sex)"

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

You know, I think it works both ways.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^Just quoting what Lopaw actually said.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Something about strippers and caviar

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Douse your penis with listermint after encountering sketchy pussy, it will prevent any and all diseases if applied immediately after your sexual encounter.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

^^^ LOL

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

Lol get to the club early for a dfk sess...while the mouth is still clean.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Never pay in advance.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

"Just ask"

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Don't eat the yellow snow. ;-)

Profile picture for a21985
a21985
•

@papi - But only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Profile picture for Roadworrier
Roadworrier
•

Never put a bar tab on a credit card in a club that makes you buy "dancer drinks".

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

"Just quoting what Lopaw actually said."

I might have been sloppy drunk when I wrote that. Close enough, lol.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

One of my faves, as told to me as a young eager monger:

"If it smells like chicken, keep on lickin If it smells like trout, get the fuck out"

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Liquor in the front Poker in the rear

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I personally like "Buy low Sell high"

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

"Don't be such a pussy."

That's life advice my Dad gave me, works perfectly well for SCing

Unless of course if you believe in the saying that you are what you eat. In that case, it would be good to be a pussy.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

"Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker."

  • Ogden Nash
Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

"use the ignore function"

It has made my TUSCL viewing pleasure MUCH better. Instead of dealing with trolls, you just make them disappear lol.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Don't eat the big mints in the urinals.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"... Never put a bar tab on a credit card in a club ..."

Never hand-over your credit-card to anyone in a club for any reason - might as well just hand them over your wallet w/ all your $$$, but worse - sure there may not be issues in some clubs; but many a PL have been charged hundreds and even thousands in bogus charges.

Some old reviews of Treasures in Houston (seedy ass club) told stories of a PL handing his CC to a barmaid; then a dancer would approach a PL and sit to talk to him for 30-minutes uninvited; the barmaid would proceed to charge the PL's credit card for the time the dancer sat w/ the PL unbeknownst to him and the bill could be 2 or $3k - PLs get ripped off all the time in SCs; one should not take the risk of giving them access to one's financial information.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Don't count on dancers being prepared w/ condoms (or even wipes) - BYOC

Profile picture for Ch3ll
Ch3ll
•

Just ask when it comes to wanting to OTC with a stripper.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

Candy is dandy but sex does not rot your teeth.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement