Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

At what age is a stripper in her prime?

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I was feeling left out that I hadn't started a discussion about age.

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

18-25

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

if she's pretty and sexy... she's in her prime.

Profile picture for skeets35
skeets35
•

30-35, if they last that long. Young girls are hot, but usually are lousy at dancing. 30ish, they are still hot but now know their way around a hot dance.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

early 20's to about 35

Profile picture for davevjr
davevjr
•

I like young girls 18-25 or that range because if i get they get naughty more often and they are not defensive as the strippers that have been around for a while.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

It's like the definition of pornography, can't say for sure, but I know it when I see it.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

FYI. This was meant to be a facetious post. I hate when I have to point that out.

Yes Papi, I'll stop patronizing.

:-)

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

If she's still breathing there is always potential.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

24 - 30.

Profile picture for HungryGiraffe
HungryGiraffe
•

My favorite age is 25. A lot of women start to put on weight in late 20s and early 30s.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

15

P.S. Fuck you

S
Supremeruler
•

17 if you ask JohnSmith.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

18-24 is too young (in general) 36+ is too old (usually) 25-35 is just right.

My faves are almost always in this age range. My ATF is 32. My previous ATF was 26.

Profile picture for Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
•

25-29

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Old enough that everyone wants her but hot enough she can be selective and still make bank.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Justme and lopaw nailed it. There's no number. She has it until she loses it, and sometimes she gets it back.

Profile picture for rane1234
rane1234
•

18 she hasnt even perfected her hygiene pfft some never will, lets say 22

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I got a dance from a 36 year old with 2 kids a short time ago, she was hot and really knew how to use what she had. She obviously took care of her self, claimed she did not do drugs(she complained about the younger girls being stoned), did not smoke and only drank occasionally(all info from her). She was trim, toned and even though she was 36 with kids her B original equipment cups were still nice. I have gotten dances from 19 year old that were as mature and acted like adults who did make me think I was cradle robbing. I have seen an 18 year old working at a club start out looking gorgeous, fresh, bright eyed, toned and hot go from that to haggard in 6 or 8 months working in the club was frequenting at that time.So there is not really an age but if I had to chose 22 - 35

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

My two recent CFs are both 23. Flaky as all get out. The best thing about older strippers is that the flaky factor usually goes down over time.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

22-27

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ I actually find some of the flakiness as endearing.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

i don't even know the age of my CF and i've spent quite a bit on her. how are we suppose to know their age unless its obvious that they're much older?

in other words, its hard for me to tell the difference between an 19 year old and a 25 year old

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

@govikings. Just cut off one of her limbs and count the rings.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement