tuscl

Seinfeld rejecting Kesha hug attemp

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Seinfeld is catching a lot of shit for blatantly rejecting a hug attempt from Kesha. People are saying he acted like an ahole for the reject. I find this interesting in that, if the roles had been reversed and Kesha had rejected Seinfeld's attempt at a hug, Seinfeld would have been ridiculed as a dirty old man trying to cop a cheap feel from a young woman. Double standard no doubt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQi83c8j…

14 comments

• tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Dude shut your fucking mouth.He's a germophobe.
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    Said he didn't know who she was. No big deal.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    The Seinfeld scene reddit users created out of this occurence was amazing. It's gold, Jerry, gold!

https://www.reddit.com/r/bestof/comments…
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    I don't blame him. With her history, he's probably afraid that she'll have some convenient recollection several years from now that he grabbed her ass or did something else inappropriate and then sue him for sexual misconduct. This chick is a bit of a whack job, in case you've missed the press about her.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @Lone_Sheep: thanks for keeping us up with the latest teenage girl gossip!
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    A rich famous celebrity gets approached by a stranger virtually demanding a hug. His rejection was perfect appropriate and courteously executed. Would you have rather he channeled Eminem "The Way I Am" or Ludakris "Get Back"?
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    His right to not accept her groping him!!!! She was just trying to cop of feel.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    No means no!
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Jerry is a fagger
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    He's a bit eccentric to begin w/ and probably got caught off guard especially by a stranger and while he was engaged w/ an interviewer - not a big deal but the these days the PC-police and the SJWs are out of control
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    He should have grabbed her by the pussy.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ^^^^yes!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    butt i get it. he did not know who she is. and i can easily imagine he is a germaphobe.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    butt still... she is sexy. no way i myself would have waved off her approach.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion