tuscl

What's With All The Threads About Dating Strippers Lately?

We've always know that your average TUSCLer (see my earlier thread with the definition) is pretty pathetic. But, guys, seriously, time to get your heads screwed on at least a bit straighter.

26 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Lots of unicorn hunters out there...
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Too many ritarded and delusional tuscl members are happy to hop on the bandwagon of delusional hopes of dating a hot chic half their age.

None of those who actually have game and can date a stripper would waste time commenting on the topic. We just chuckle as we read the pathetic aspirations and dreams of men who've seen the best days behind them, way behind them.

I can't believe anyone hasn't figured out if you got game to date a stripper, why would you waste time on that when perfectly normal and pretty girls are waiting to be seduced at social gatherings. Oh that's right, these PLs don't get invited to social gatherings. Lol!!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Ha I just commented on that in the pervious thread.

My theory is these younger PLs can't find a normal girl to date, or can't find a girl as hot as a stripper to date them so they go after strippers.

Face it most of us don't date or are married to women as hot as most strippers. We also all don't drive Ferraris everyday either. Why not? Because we can't afford it and can't keep up with the maintenance, therefore we go with something more reliable like a Toyota.

Same goes with relationships. Most of us couldn't afford how much money a stripper blows and couldn't handle the day to day drama, so we date or marry a reliable girl that has her shit together and a normal job. We "rent" the Ferrari one or two nights a month and pray we don't wreck it!!!!!
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    LOL! There goes @Dougster dousing everyone’s head with an ice-cold bucket of reality.

We do have a small handful of maladjusted weirdos who date age-appropriate strippers, without paying -- and that’s something to brag about. Then we have the rest of the aging flesh who pay for sex and can’t seem to understand that teenage girls don’t really want to sleep old with old guys. It almost defines TUSCL.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    If they want to be in a committed relationship with a stripper, then by all means, let them dream about it. It has made it more entertaining reading these boards the past few days. Even more entertaining than the occasional post where someone asks where (insert name of dancer) who used to dance at (insert name of club and city) might be dancing now.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^BTW who knows where Desiree is dancing these days ? ; )
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Whoa...hold on there buddy. If you're talking about my thread. Nowhere in my post did I say anything about a "relationship". If I go hunting for unicorns it's so I can tame and set them back into the wild....those are the ridiculously hot ones that don't go around whoring themselves out to any old fuck. Anybody can pay a stripper to get their dick sucked....
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Wow how impressive that you can date a money grubbing good looking girl. Here's a hint guys: Call it what you like, but you're till paying a prostitute. You have game because you date a stripper? Whatever you need to tell yourself to go on with life.....My wife is 57 and obviously isn't going to compete looks wise with a 20 something (nor can I), but there isn't a woman on earth I would prefer. I feel for all y'all. This is supposed to be a hobby, not a life.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    This can be whatever you make it out to be....and once again as I stated before I never said anything about dating them.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    Believe it or not...not all of them are prostitutes and money grubbers. That was the whole point of my thread...
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Hey now Dougster give me credit, it's been two weeks since I had a dating a stripper thread, that's a long time for me!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    One of the best parts about dating a stripper would be when she gets out of work, you have plans with her and she doesn't show because she is doing OTC, oops I mean her car broke down and her cell died.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    @kill - whats the relevance of finding a "decent" girl unless you are looking for a girlfriend (not necessarily in real life romantically or plutonically, but maybe for fantasy purposes for GFE in the club)?

I don't think anyone here goes out of there way to look for an asshole dancer with tons of baggage, but unless they have delusions or are looking for more outside of the club, most people don't really care about finding a girl who is "bring home to mom" material.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    It is popping up because it has become "cool" or would that be RAD or as the youngsters say today Relevant AF to date a stripper.

Ask Cardi B......

There has been a lot of positive spin in the past half decade about how strippers are really all that and a sprinkle of hustle as well......but .....most of the spin and the hype is just that spin and hype.

The other part I love about this is you need game........if you are over 30 years old and still running game I hate to be the one stopping that smoke from getting blown up your backside but you have more important things to worry about than bagging a stripper as your GF.

When asked my game is I don't need a game.........dating myself but for those that want to see someone to use as a guideline check out Steve McQueen......yep I'm old school.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    and then she will need money to get her "broken" car fixed.
  • killaudio666
    7 years ago
    The purpose is too find a 10/10 girl that hasn't sucked and fucked every asshole in the club. I mean if you're cool with that than good for you. Of course you can go to a nightclub or bar as well but if you go to all of them. You get twice as much as action. Plus they're usually hotter in the SC. I'm just looking for kicks man....
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    @KillAudio666: we're not talking about you. But 1. "dating strippers" and 2. "does she really like me" are the 2 most common questions on most any strip club forum.

I agree with @shailynn. It's because for the PL the stripper is either the hottest women ever to show interest in him or her or the hottest woman right now to show interest in him.

For me, I first went to scrip club while 18 still in high school. The 2 strippers that sat and first mingled with our student group, they acted like they were "really not us." Quite frankly to me, none of that made sense. What would a young, adult woman see if a bunch of High School kids??? There was a whole cognitive dissonance about he whole encounter.

Ever since then I have been immune to stripper shit (SS). In fact, if the PL is honest with him or herself, the dancer's body language always gives her away in some small way or another. I could see inexperienced PLs not picking up the subtle cues. But if one is honest, one can see that she always gives herself away.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    ^strip club .. (and) .... "acted like they were really into us."
  • BenFranklin
    7 years ago
    It's spring. Men are all hormones.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    But this stripper is different. She's never done extras for anyone but me, and she really likes me.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    I dated a stripper for all to long,sex was great but that was about it.She expressed interest in getting out of the biz and opening a doggie daycare,I offered to fund the operation if she could come up with a business plan and resume,flash, boom,deer in the in the headlights.
    My cleaning ladies just found her resume and said it should have been written in crayon.Yeah they are a lot like Berta.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    @shailynn:. "the pervious" thread. Did you mean that or was it a Freudian (and really amusing!) slip? ;-)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dougster, I say to you the same thing I just said to Killaudio666. If you don't like the women who dance in strip clubs, then just stay away from them.

SJG
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Been 14 days since I don't know when,I just saw her with my best friend.Do you know what I mean
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @san_jose_idiot: I didn't comment either way about whether "I like the women in these clubs". Some I like others I don't not. You really ought to do a bit of work about un-fucking up your brain.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Spring? I thought it was already one of the hot as hell months here in South Carolina. I'm wondering if I would blend in better in Canada. I'm often just about the only one wearing short sleeves and shorts when the temps drop into the 50's.
    Today was much better though. It was cloudy and 74 this evening instead of 90 and humid. Now if the rest of summer could be this cool, I would be happy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion