tuscl

Air is fresh

Sunday, June 4, 2017 7:33 PM
Have you noticed how fresh the air in here is, haven't seen or heard from txtittydouchester in ages They finally dropped dead from sucking each other's dick. Rumour has it douchester choked. Long may those 2 lying faggots be dead !!

22 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    You really need to apologize to veterans and TUSCL for lying about military service vinceygirl.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Fuck you Vince,I know about five war torn vets that would love to meet your [view link] fucking piece of shit.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Fuck you tumbling dice, aka txtittydouchester. They can meet all my vet buddies. We laugh at all you dumbasses and your lies.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Fuck you Vince,there should have been a travel ban on your Mom's uterus.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    LMAO, what a dumbass you are.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    I find that ignore helps a lot with this. I can only see 6 of the 11 posts in this thread, so I'm guessing that the air wasn't as fresh as you thought. But I'm not sure what the purpose of this thread was other than to draw attention. It doesn't help that there are a lot of fathers and Vets on here who didn't like hearing your desire to see 14 year old girls in swimsuits or how you served your country "in other ways" when so many of them risked their lives for this country. Of course, there is also the troll element, including dudes who will never have children due to natural selection. But of course even some of the trolls may have been drafted or managed to find a girl dumb enough to take sperm from them, so here we are.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    rickdugan: "managed to find a girl dumb enough to take sperm from them," Sounds like RickyBoy is talking about his wife here.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    vincemichaels should just apologize for what he did it's that simple. One thing I can guarantee, however, is that Internet Tough Guys like him will never apologize for anything. Even if it's all there in black and white.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Yeah, the ignore feature is really my friend on this thread -- I see only 5 comments out of 16! The reappearance of tumblingdice reminds me that I haven't updated my ignore list recently.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    The air is always clear since I have them on ignore. I think it's funny that they post on my threads knowing I won't read them....why do they even bother?
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Fuck you Deuce,you're old and fat and most likely ugly.And another thing,stop breaking the internet we have enough trouble around here.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Rockstar,what is the largest item you ever had inserted into your rectum?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Well, I guess we have to give rickyboy credit for once. At least rickyboy acknowledges there is something wrong with a guy who lies about military service and whacks off to teenage girls in swimsuit competitions. Now is that enough to compensate for rickyboy own advocacy of drinking and driving? No! They are both faggots, but credit where credit is due.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Breaking news. After discovering their putrid decaying remains in a garbage dumpster, the mayor of Camden declared it a toxic waste site and tweeted the Donald asking for a tactical nuke strike to purify the area. :)
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    ^^^^Skippy losing his shit.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Open your mouth wide, dumbass. I have a big load for you to eat. ROTFLMMMFAO
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    And FYI, gang, his reviews from many years ago read like club ads. What a dumbass shill. He hasn't posted a review in years.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @vinceygirl: Which is worse? The fact that he took a break from TUSCL and hasn't posted a review in a while. OR You lying about military service and whacking to underage girls in swimsuit competitions?
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    That's right Skippy whats worse you fucking hump
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Skippy,it took me one visit to a strip club to extract a slit from the dwelling and when I grew tired of her it took one more visit to extract another.I don't need to post reviews anymore.All need to do now is hide my valuables.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I can think of many things to say, but you won't be able to understand them, dickbreath.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Looks like this thread kinda backfired on vinceygirl. Guess that's alot to dickbreath Neanderthals like him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion