tuscl

OT: Stanley cup finals, who's watching?

chessmaster
Illinois
I am since we haven't had a NBA playoff game for a week...

13 comments

• Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I am.....if they make it to game 5 I will probably attend the game live.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    im watching right now. Penguins narrowly escaped in game 1 and will have to play better to win again tonight
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I'm watching.

And we'll take all the luck we can get.

Now, all both teams need is for the refs to pull their whistles out of their asses and CALL SOME DAMN PENALTIES before somebody is really hurt.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Since the Caps series I have been saying the Pens need to teach James Harrison how to skate and suit him up..........they've been on the receiving end of a lot of cheap shots --this game they are fighting back.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    James Harrison on skates.....whew. That's an image to instill fear!
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Pens tickets for Game 5 in the section I normally sit are 1500 per seat............seems like my club visits are going to take a hit or I am probably not going after all........

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    I hope for your sake and your sake only it goes 5 games.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    It's June. How can they still be playing hockey? Must cost a fortune to keep the ice from melting.
  • latinalover69
    7 years ago
    Does any real successful man watch any pro sports? I don't after Kapernick and Lebron and Greg Whatshisfuckingname coach of the Spurs went all lefty political on shit. Fuck that I'd rather go shooting my rifles with my kids.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    @dougster:. Sometimes they can't. Do you remember the Celtics game that had to be cancelled because the parquet flooring that was laid over the ice on the hockey rink surface was wet from the melting ice? That was one heckuva heat wave!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    ATA: That was in the old Boston Garden which had no air conditioning. Attended a celtics/lakers playoff game there where it was over 100 on the court and 115 in the stands in 1984.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @skibum I seem to remember a game back in the late 70s or early 80 s between the BRYAN Trottier led Islanders and the Phil Esposito led Bruins where the temperature cause the Boston Garden to fog so bad that play was stopped while a few players skated around the rink with stretched out sheets to dissipate the fog before platt could be resumed.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    I don't care about hockey but the Stanley Cup games being played in June is proof to me that our pro sport seasons are way too long!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion