tuscl

Club Review Ratings

wildman22
Arizona
Anyone else find it irritating when you read a club review and the numerical rating doesn't match the written review? Today I read a review that rated the club a 7 for value while writing that the dancers were all 5-6, there was low mileage, and the drink prices were high. Well why the hell did he rate it a 7 then? Comfortable chairs? Good beer temperature? Generally, if I see a rating of 7 or above, I am expecting to read a really good review. But more often than not, the review is worthless and the club even worse.

7 comments

• wallanon
    7 years ago
    I look at the score and the comments as two different scales. There's clubs I've been in where I know the club is good to go and I just had the wrong dancer (happens less now but can still happen). Some people are just lousy at reviews, but if something doesn't look quite right for a club I'm interested in I'll send a question for clarification.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    I think the natural impulse is to rate clubs vs the local norms. But yeah I've seen some reviews where it's a list of complaints with 8s and 9s for the number scores.
  • James1557
    7 years ago
    I take almost no notice of the scores because they are subjective.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I give high ratings for comfortable chairs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The # ratings are too-coarse to go buy - I pay attention to the review details and use the #s as a guideline at best
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    I'm more interested in club details (standard entertainment pricing) than any individual's rating by number.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I don't care about numerical ratings or talk about the neighborhood, or even about what the girls look like.

So long as I can find one girl I like, and this is not just looks, I'll approach her and things will be fine.

So most important is how common are front room makeout sessions, and how good are the back rooms, and is it okay to just walk a girl straight out the front door with you.

Most of the rest of it is just bullshit.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion