tuscl

Choice of Pants

azteca
Washington
Tuesday, May 30, 2017 4:05 PM
I'm wondering what is the best choice of pants for a visit to the strip club. Jeans is my usual attire, but I guess that would reduce quite a bit of the sensation. I've khakis but they have buttons instead of zippers, which might be inconvenient. Also, there is a 50% chance of me LDKing, so how do you guys deal with that? I heard some guys take a condom along and put it on before getting a dance. But I'm worried about walking around with a boner before the dance. What do the experienced guys do?

35 comments

• DrunkPraetorian
    7 years ago
    Adidas tracksuits for me
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    I don't usually care about what kind of pants that I wear because they're eventually coming off in the VIP. The dance is a formality I derive zero pleasure out since I'm all about extras. But usually I wear nice dark jeans or dress slacks so I look presentable and and more approachable than other customers might (just in case I have to compete for other PLs). If you're trying to get your rocks off from a dance alone, I'd suggest nice, silky dress slacks since they're thin enough for you to have fun without creeping the dancer out by wearing sweats/athletic shorts/track pants. FYI - Dancers often despise both khakis and jeans since its pretty rough on them.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    *compete against other PLs
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Mesh shorts freeball
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I do dress pants. Thinner the material the better, to allow for maximum sensation. Dark in color, harder to see "wet" result of dancer success. No condom for me, but I I've heard others do that. I go commando. I'm still looking for pants with no fly, zipper gets in the way sometimes. I can't bring myself to try sweat pants or track pants, so I don't know if you can get in with those or dancer thoughts on them. I have hand dancers comment my dress pants are nicer than jeans, better and softer.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    a12985 says: "If you're trying to get your rocks off from a dance alone, I'd suggest nice, silky dress slacks since they're thin enough for you to have fun without creeping the dancer out by wearing sweats/athletic shorts/track pants." very well said. i use to wear b-ball shorts, but nowadays i just wear khakis because b-ball shorts is sort of creepy IMO. plus, with khakis....i can still feel the lap dance/her grinding on me. when you wear jeans......it takes away too much of the sensation i never knew that dancers despised khakis though. i knew that was true for jeans, but not khakis. interesting.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    That's an easy one,wear what you had on when you swam across the river.
  • azteca
    7 years ago
    Very helpful advice here. I don't think I could do sweatpants or basketball shorts, even though they would be perfect for my purposes. They're not my style and they seem to make things too obvious. I also can't go commando without a condom since the wetness would be too obvious and inconvenient to head back home with. Best I can think of are briefs that can contain the wetness to an extent, though they'll reduce the sensation quite a bit.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game, and paying for ejaculation services is merely exacerbating your own sexual frustration. Engage with you girl in the front room. SJG Church of Satan, some real hotties! [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Thanks to founder for this updated version and giving us back the old post box. How about again letting us see our own and others' lists of posts?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Nobody wants to see your other posts SJG
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    SJG-the bastard offspring of Maxine Waters and Harry Reid.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The link I posted above links to a TUSCL article, IDK why it posted as simply "[view link]" when in fact it links to a specific page
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Papi,you're such a nice [view link] wonder you don't have any money.
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    Pants that contain nylon: In cold weather I recommend hiking pants because they are lightweight and have plenty of secure pockets. Avoid shorts in cold weather because it looks too pressed. In warm weather I recommend hiking shorts because they are lightweight and have plenty of secure pockets or soccer shorts with zippered pockets (probably only 2 pockets though).
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Chino's are my go to for soft feeling and still looking fly!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I recommend Zubaz or Hammer Pants.
  • Gentlemanhonor
    7 years ago
    I will probably wear some nice pants because I want to come across as a guy with nice style. No different from any other clubbing in that sense. Now for ldk, I previously have been stroking it with some lube without washing up and directly going in the club thinking it might affect something but turned out to do nothing
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    nakid.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    I usually wear Docker type shorts commando, and loose enough so her hand can creep up my thigh on the main dance floor. Dark color in case I lose control. Sometimes wear cargo shorts, but all those buttons are incompatible with fishnet stockings!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Justme is right! [view link] Buying dances, dry humping, its all a chump's game. SJG
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Used to do track pants, with no zipper. After almost not being allowed into a club, I prefer thin loose dress slacks. I also go commando, without a belt.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    In t he winter I have thin fleece pants which appear to be dress pants, but are very soft. In the summer cotton shorts so I can just untie and let them drop in the CR. SJG - OTC is for chumps. When its OTC its your life, when its ITC, its a hobby.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Again, these are the best slacks to wear. Soft, lightweight, smooth with the expando waist band. Inexpensive and I have had MANY dancers comment on how nice they feel rather than rough denim. They launder just fine on a machine permie setting and EVERYTHING including that nasty spray tan comes right out with no ironing needed. No I am not a Haggar sales rep: [view link]
  • ArtCollege
    7 years ago
    In summer, I wear nice shorts, like slacks that are short. With boxers, never briefs. Makes it easy on handy dancers. I have a pair of shorts loose enough for full service by sliding pant leg up. (That was a happy discovery.) In winter, soft slacks from Penney's.Leave belt in car, leave zipper an inch down from the top so it's easy to work, and if slacks have multiple buttons/latches, just one engaged.
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    One dancer told me to come back with shorts next time instead of jeans. So next time I went with shorts. She immediately came over and we went to a booth. Right away she got naked and sat on my leg and her hand slipped up my shorts.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    Black dress pants. Sometimes at my hometown club I will wear jeans or cargo shorts.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I prefer no pants at all. Just regular shorts. I'm also wondering is this organization SJG has been talking about he's building actually the church of Satan? Is SJG the head leader? If he is I predict he's going down. Lol.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Make a science of it. Wear dark, very thin shorts a size or two too big, with the widest leg holes you can find and the deepest zipper you can find. I have had dancers comment my shorts gave max access and made it really easy for them to molest me.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Kevin's Smith's enormous Jorts. #juicecrew.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    srsly, crisp dress slacks.
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    Silky light golf attire.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances, dry humping, its all a chump's game. If you can't do FS ITC, then DATY your favorite girl. Then take her home with you. SJG
  • rowdy1
    7 years ago
    I wear soft cotton shorts with boxers. They are somewhat oversized as my CF lets her hand slipped up my shorts throughout the table dances. They have designs or patterns to help hide if one does LDK.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Definitely sweatpants. Shorts is number two. There's been a couple of times, however, when I was denied entry for wearing shorts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion