tuscl

Indianapolis stripper, horror tattoos

Anyone know the stage name of the stripper in Indianapolis with a bunch of big goth/horror tattoos - Hannibal Lecter, Edgar Allen Poe, etc. - that works at Brad's Brass Flamingo? And if she works there consistently? Meant to get a dance from her last night and ran out of time. She was also really impressive on the pole, and I think they said she'd won some award.

7 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think her stage name was Wednesday. Last I heard she was temporarily living in the Bates Motel.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Why the fuck would anyone want a woman with that kind of shit on her body. It would be like having Satan dance for you.
  • GatorGrowl
    7 years ago
    JohnSmith69 - Exactly. That's part of the fun. ;)
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    You could do what I do: grab some sterno oil from the buffet table, paint a pentagram on the floor, then set it on fire. That usually causes her to appear. I love my goth chics, too.
  • s88
    7 years ago
    Last goth girl I got mileage from ITC turned out to be a heroin addict, her BF was a junkie beggar on the street with their pitbull and a sign. Told me me she never pays for food because she finds food in street trashcans, I thought she was a hipster, but no, shes heroin. She hit every negative stripper stereotype. Was fired in 2 weeks.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I saw a dancer at PT's in east st louis area that had so much metal rings and metal jewelry on her cooch you needed a tetanus shot just to sit at the tip rail!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Why the fuck would anyone want a woman with that kind of shit on her body?"

Because people have unique tastes. It's odd that this thread is the first time you've encountered this phenomenon.

Many years ago, I had a fantastic VIP experience with a Goth-girl dancer whose stage name actually was Satan.

She pointed out that when she went to a new club, she never had to deal with another dancer already having her stage name locked down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion