tuscl

Nipple sucking

Visited my nearby full nude club on Saturday and got a few dances from an AA dancer with enhanced breasts. About halfway through the second dance she let me kiss her neck and suck on her breasts. My question is how often does this happen ITC?

33 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    It happens a lot. Far from uncommon. Not all strippers allow it, but many will

I just did the same thing with my CF two days ago :-)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Not particularly rare.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    It happens pretty often. I often ask for it and many dancers agree as long as I promise not to cause any pain.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I've never asked permission and I've never had a complaint.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Some areas are more conservative than others - I notice your review is of a Denver club and AFAIK Denver is not considered a high-mileage area - titty-sucking in general should not be expected but it's not rare either - more common in raunchy clubs, in other clubs is more dancer dependent
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    IME, it mostly depends on the local ordinances.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Imagine the hesitancy if the poster strip clubbed around here and couldn't figure out if the presence of a pierced clit meant you couldn't lick the pussy.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Going to agree with papi chulo and flagooner. It all depends on the the club and the dancer. Its definitely not rare in high mileage/full contact clubs. Also its dancer dependant even in full contact clubs/areas.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    OMG...my club is the MOST non-extras club ever, but no dancer is a regular of mine if I don't get at least that.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Not rare at all, most girls will let you do it.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    That is what we here consider mid to high mileage for a dance. For the Detroit area where I'm from (known for its ultra high mileage clubs and extras galore), it's par for the course and pretty much an expectation rather than anything special. It is by no means something you should feel you have to pay more for, but depending on where you are, if you are interested in something more like extras, that could be a sign that she may be at least willing to discuss that (and at worst knows how to let you down without embarrassment if that's not her thing).
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    In my experience most dancers allow it.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I tried one and she told me the other one was jealous. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is a chumps game. Engage with her in the front room, exactly where you are sitting. Get a full makeout session going, DFKing, Nipple Sucking and Front Side Massage, and at least FOV.

Save the booths and back rooms until really needed, like when your own pants are to come down.

And then after that, take her home with you and continue.

SJG

Wall Street Starting To Panic About Trump, remember, neither this nor anything Dougster tells you has predictive power.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/wall-street-s…

Senate Asking Comey to Testify
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/senate-le…

TVFrog
    http://savinghomeownerstips.com/1-tv-fro…

https://www.freeseetv.com/tvfrog/index.h…
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    SJG lololol
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is just the wrong way to engage with her. Very hard for you to lead it. Chump's game, no other name for it.

Lap dancing used to mean lap sitting. How that actually went varied widely.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ But better if you do all of that stuff in the front room. Save the booths and backrooms, and the associated house toll, until it is time for your own pants to come down.

SJG
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Lap dances in my area mostly suck and not in a good way.

I guess I could find a job in another area and move.

Where are the good areas for strip clubs in NC and Georgia?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Front room fun, not buying dances. Save booths and back rooms until you own pants are to come down. And then take your girl home with out to continue.

SJG

TJ School Girls
    https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3752/9632…
  • johndough20020
    7 years ago
    It depends on if no one is looking.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Often lights are low. But remember, in most of these looser clubs, girls are already doing titties in the face, and sometime pussy in the face, while on stage. And the stage is where there is the most light. And stage side open tongue kissing can be common, as can be full DFKing, in some clubs.

Strip clubs, the mileage kind, are supposed to be audience participation cabaret shows. And that loosens people up everyone and it makes the girls compete with each other. So if one guy is making out with a girl, that will encourage everyone else.

SJG

TJ School Girls
    https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3752/9632…
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And in some US clubs, as it is written, girls jump onto laps and start nibbling at your ear and licking your neck, defying you to start making out with them. These girls want action, and doing it that way cuts out any competition.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In our own local clubs, even though against the rules, when girls want to set up immediate OTC, they will often encourage DFKing, and these girls really know now to do it too. They are fiery.

So when a girl is like that, you deal with her. Otherwise, save your money and your jizm.

And best if you can select and approach the girl youself.

But don't buy dances!

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Get a grip, sjg. We'' do what we fucking want.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Buying dances is a chump's game.

SJG

TJ School Girls
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Wait, what? Buying dances is a chump's game?? I should save back rooms until my pants are to come down??? These are *remarkable* observations! Why has no one ever said these things before?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    MrDeuce, you ask some very important questions.

1. Most guys turn to jello in the presence of beautiful dolled up hotties.
    2. Most guys are just by nature chumps when it comes to dealing with women.
    3. Guys have not thought through the doings in strip clubs, and many don't have experience with dives, so they just take it all at face value.

SJG
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    numbers 1 and 2 are very true, SJG

by the way---i don't have a problem with you SJG----i just find it odd that you repeat that "buying dances is a chumps game" over and over and over again
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    Pretty common unless you're in a strip club desert.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    SJG - "Buying dances is just the wrong way to engage with her. Very hard for you to lead it. Chump's game, no other name for it. Lap dancing used to mean lap sitting. How that actually went varied widely."

SJG, if I mail you a gun, will you shoot yourself?
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    As games go, the chump's game is pretty great! A+++ would repeat! Much better than Scrabble.
  • Prim0
    7 years ago
    The girls in our CBus clubs started wearing pasties awhile back. Kind of killed the nipple play. One would use some kind of thick "caulk" stuff to cover her nipples. It was transparent but apparently protected her. She was always kind enough to pull it off so I could enjoy her more freely.
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    I find most strippers want their nipples sucked. The one told me to suck harder, and guess what got some milk..not bad at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion