tuscl

Grow a Pair and Try This:

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 10:09 AM
Go into a civie bar. Walk straight up to a hot chick and say, "Let's go, I wanna Fuck your brains out". Sure, you'll get slapped, berated, beat up, thrown out.... Maybe 9 out of 10 times. But thath tenth one will make it all worthwhile. Now, add years of experience in getting a read on people, and it will work more often than not. Go ahead, call bullshit, just bc you don't have the guts to even try.

17 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Well I always envisioned you as looking and sounding like Bigfoot on the Howard Stern show since you said there's an intimidating presence about yourself. Juice and I, well we look more like Calvin Klein underwear models so we may not be as intimidating-looking as you.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I'll pass. I've already got more pussy than I know what to do with.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I'm with JS69 & C-flock
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    Yep. Fkn knuckle dragging caveman, it brings out the animal in some women.
  • HolaTX
    7 years ago
    I also agree with cflock
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    The first time it works will make you an addict. Like hitting the jack pot, or dancers who only go after whales.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Got to love it. On line people are either fabulously wealthy, wicked fucking tough, or both. Fantasy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Play Russian roulette! But with 5 rounds in the cylinder instead of just one!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I have known of guys who approach civvies in ways just like that. Not quite that abrupt, but still amounting to the same thing. That I know of, its been in college environments. I college environments the people are basically pre-screened. so such things go easier. In the work place and associated social functions, also mostly pre-screened. In civvie nightclubs, quite reasonable. But there are definitely guys who have learned to get a high probability of instant results, and I think it is a skill worth learning. Girls respond positively to boldness and audacity. SJG sharing intel with Russians? [view link]
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Asking a chick to fuck is a chump's game. I walk into a club, knock a chick unconscious, and drag her out by the hair. You're welcome.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ That's no fun! SJG
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Just make out with them in the front room. You're welcome.
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    Tf is a civvie? Like civilian club as in regular club? If so, I'm sure a man can "Get Lucky" but it's not really luck but more circumstantial. First she has to find you attractive (alcohol influences that), be willing to be alone with you (either solo or don't mind blowing her crew off), the time such proposal is made, and location. The ideal scenario is tipsy but not wasted (no rape charges), friends encouraging her to go with you, early AM (after 2AM is best) and the spot to fuck is either close to the venue, in a restroom stall or in someone's vehicle. I don't like to hang out and buy overpriced drinks to hopefully fuck a chick who is not worth it. Despite movies, TV and music videos... most girls who one will find success with are <=6. I've spent way less fucking strippers that look better. Plus, my gfs tend to be fine and I never got a gf out a club.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Oh, what a System!
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    When you get a bit older you become more subtle.....me?.....I sit at the bar and lick my eyebrows with my tongue.
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    I just paste c notes on my forehead with my tongue.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    It works out more than you'd think. At least with strippers no one is expecting you to call afterward.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion