tuscl

A weird trend in club reviews

JamesSD
California
Monday, May 15, 2017 10:29 PM
Now that I have renewed my VIP with an updated review of my main club, I've been catching up on the last 6 months of local reviews. It shocks me that some guys spend 3 paragraphs shitting on a club and then at the end are like "I'll be back sometime." Also, some of you cry "club ad" waaaaay too aggressively.

3 comments

• Digitech
    7 years ago
    Yes, the "club ad" shit is annoying. Against all odds, it seems Scrub is getting a little fan club that goes around propping "club ad" for reviews they haven't read of places they've never been. It's also funny/stupid how Scrub blasts into orbit whenever someone posts on the discussion board asking for leads on extras in a given city. Without fail, he accuses them of being cops. However, there are tons of reviews he's called ads that contain detailed accounts of extras.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "It shocks me that some guys spend 3 paragraphs shitting on a club and then at the end are like "I'll be back sometime." It's a little funny, but where else are they going to go if it's their local spot? Clubs are at the advantage, which is why these boards get so many questions about how to get the experience customers are looking for.
  • Jell69
    7 years ago
    I hate it when a guy claims to have gotten a lot more in VIP than he actually did. I'll never understand the mentality of an anonymous bragard. Dishonest reviews do not help anyone. Please guys, lets keep it real.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion