tuscl

Desertscrub Worst Troll on Here

Guy just goes up to a ton of reviews and claims they are Club ads. He trolls my favorite club Cheeks, not close to the only club though, and does it to several reviews and did it to one of my reviews back when I first started in TUSCL.

Not sure if desert scrub is just an idiot, troll, or both but it annoys me.

27 comments

• larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yeah his act is getting old.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    ^Club Ad of the Day!
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Couldn't resist.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I have no ideas about his reviews. But sometimes I enjoy his comments.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    He's just a troll. He's done that for a few of my reviews. I don't know if he has ever been in a strip club.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I rarely feed the trolls, but he got me today. I don't know why he thinks he needs to prop reviews that are just shitty claiming their ads. For some reason when you ignore someone it doesn't include their props, which sucks.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    ^^ they're
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    The angriest man on the planet, the way I read his comments. Thank goodness for the IGNORE button on this site!
  • UKfan
    7 years ago
    He has a bunch of reviews from clubs all over the place. Not sure if he is just making them up or is just that rich and loaded. However all he talks about is certain dancers and how much mileage they give you, assuming he is legit. I will admit I wish I was loaded and could go to strip clubs all over the country and go often. I can only afford to go once or twice a month and even then it's clubs in my area. I have yet to attend a club outside of KY or Ohio.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    He's eccentric :)

I think he uses the term "club ad" loosely to condemn any review he does not like for w/e reason.

That's the way he chooses to express himself - like anyone else on the board one can choose to ignore someone else's comments
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    He makes me laugh from time to time I don't think his online persona is meant to be taken seriously. I have no problem with him.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I think he lives in Phoenix, which is an extras town (in between raids)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Some posters on here have some seriously thin skin.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    He has a long way to go to be the "Worst Troll on Here".
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    He's not even in the top 10.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    ^^^What WetWilly said.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    ^^^I rarely use the ignore button, but for him, I made an exception
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    He's an angry young man. For sure.

But his future looks quite bright to me...
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    He's not meant to be taken seriously. Occasionally he breaks character (to show a human side). He's relatively harmless.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I think the redeeming feature of desertscrub is that he is SO over-the-top that you have to laugh. A guy asks a harmless question, and because he has no reviews, desertscrub threatens to shove a hose up the guy's anus? Gotta admit it's both kinda funny, and so self-parodying that it's not as objectionable (to me, at least) as some of the posts from the really vicious guys here
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    He and his schtick were funny the first couple of times, but it's getting old and tired now. Still amusing from time to time, but I tend to just skip over his power washer posts now.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    George, for me he was never funny at all, just angry, angry, angry, towards almost everyone.

Luckily for me, the entire problem is solved with the click of the ignore button. He hasn't said anything helpful in a very long time.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I've been here a long time and one gripe he has had in the past is he felt if a message was posted here on the message board that didn't have to do with stripclubs it was a waste of space. I somewhat see his point, afterall this is a stripclub message board but there's a lot more interesting topics to cover than just strip club talk, especially when there is such an interesting bunch of personalities on here.

I think he's funny, he rubs some people the wrong way. I love CrazyJoe some people think he's annoying. I can't stand Fishsticks some people like him. We all have our favorites on here, except for SJG, nobody likes him.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    There are trolls here much MUCH worse than him.
    With desertscrub he'll pop up every once in a while (or if someone beckons him) and sometimes he's pretty damn funny. But the real trolls spam the board non-stop with bullshit. They are all on ignore so effectively to me they don't exist anymore.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    He's so over the top, it's funny. I sometimes think he's Sam Kinison reincarnated. His reviews that I've bothered to read don't seem BS to me. Lopaw nailed the definition of a troll.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I think he's pretty funny.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Well, he has competition, but if they have a 10th grade education, he has a 5th. I have no money wagered on this topic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion