tuscl

I hate tongue piercings

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I have always rejected VIP with dancers that have piercings. Especially boobs and tongue. But I recently accepted an offer because the rest of her was within my standards. My objections were reinforced after the experience. As far as the BJ went, I really couldn't tell any difference and was some what surprised by that. But the DFK was terrible. It was like having a marble rolling around in your mouth. I won't do that again.

25 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    I don't like piercings either, and I don't like tongue piercings, but they are definitely not a disqualifier for me, they don't bother me terribly and don't seem to get in the way ... as opposed to nearly any other piercing on her face (except for ears), which tend to be disqualifiers. For me: ear piercings can actually make her more attractive, I can tolerate tongue piercings and Monroe (although Monroes seem to have become the basic bitch tramp stamp of piercings), and anything else is an instant dismissal (ESPECIALLY septum piercings)
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Acceptable piercings: ears, nipples, navel
    Unacceptable: everything else
    However, I made an exception for a girl with a pierced septum at one club because she was otherwise so incredibly hot (she reminded me of Dita Von Teese and in fact modeled herself on Dita) and gave wonderful lappers.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Who says you can't learn stuff from TUSCL? For the second time in as many days, I have learned a term: the Monroe is a piercing between the nose and lips, intended to look like Marilyn Monroe's mole.

The other new term (to me) was "bar fine", which I think no one outside hostess bars in the Philippines uses :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Yeah, outside of facial piercings, I'm ok with some others:

Hot: Ears, navel
    Tolerable, usually: Tongue, nipples, monroe, very small side of nostril, pussy, back dimples
    Boner-killer & instant dismissal: anything else on the face, some pussy piercings
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Who says you can't learn stuff from TUSCL? For the second time in as many days, I have learned a term: the Monroe is a piercing between the nose and lips, intended to look like Marilyn Monroe's mole."

Yep. And as I said, just like tramp stamps, Monroes seem to scream "I am sooo basic! And I have a middle school level sense of aesthetics". Just like tongue piercings seem to scream "I want attention and I am a dirty naughty girl who does blowjobs (pleasenoticemedad)". It's no accident that these piercings are very rare once the girls make it past the badgirl-rebel stage of their lives.

For me, I don't find Monroes or tongue piercings to be completely objectionable beauty-wise, but they don't say attractive things about the emotional maturity of the woman who has them. And yes, I tend to manage to overlook emotional immaturity in the strip club :)
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    If you don't overlook emotional immaturity in a strip club, then you'll never be able to enjoy yourself in a strip club.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ lol, yes, agree. That said, all things are relative, and some strippers are closer to the emotional maturity level of their chronological age than others. Although a nice ass tends to be a good equalizer. Which probably says something about MY level of emotional maturity :) Still, a more emotional mature stripper is going to be a lot easier and more fun to deal with
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I've had a couple of hook ups with girls with extra piercings. I've never noticed any improvement in BJs from pierced tongues, buy the DFKs are less enjoyable. However, I do like playing with pierced nipples and clits, but some girls have said it's less enjoyable for them since they got the piercings. Scar tissue, nerve damage, encapsulation, etc. Don't fuck with what mother nature gave you.

More Chris Rock advice: If a girl has her tongue pierced, it means she'll probably suck your dick. If a GUY has his tongue pierced, it means he'll probably suck your dick.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The DFK you have to get used to. But consider, the girl who gets the tongue piercing is advertising how good she is. Right attitude. That alone makes her worth it.

On the nipples I don't like it because I feel that it could increase the chances of inadvertent injury.

SJG

Sean Spicer
    https://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploa…
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I have always heard that a blow job is better with a pierced tongue. But I've never tried it out. It makes sense that the kissing would be weird.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I've never kissed or had a blowjob from a girl with a pierced tongue. As far as visually I do like the way the tongue piercing looks.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I hate them too, but I despise tattoos on humansas well, and they continue to ruin their bodies in that way too....
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    But the girl is showing you that she had the right attitude.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    A blowjob from a girl with a person with a pierced tongue *can* be better than normal, if the girl has learned how to use it effectively. Sadly, some girls don't know how to use their tongue effectively even without the piercing, so having one isn't going to help them immensely anyway.

As for other piercings, there's very few that will turn me off. Lip piercings that interfere with blowjobs, pussy piercings that interfere with fucking, such like that.

In general, I've found that dancers with piercings, and to a lesser extent, tattoos, are also slightly more likely to like a little pain along with their pleasure. What success I've had in finding a decent sub has been among that number, so my attraction might be a bit Pavlovian at this point. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Good insights, but I still think that such a girl is very likely to be into extensive and aggressive DFKing, and that makes her worth knowing.

SJG
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    I love tongue studs. But it's more because when I was growing up any girl with a tongue stud was a slut.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I'd be willing to do an experiment with two hot girls, one with a tongue piercing, one without to see if I notice a big difference in BJ quality. If a one time evaluation, is not enough, then I'd be willing to let them give me multiple bj's just to settle this question. I thought I would throw that out there in case any hot dancers have this question as well. I'm not really sure myself because I haven't received a BJ with someone with a tongue piercing.

Hmm, I talked to a dancer last weekend that apparently lives within a few miles from me. However she didn't want to exchange names. She was the only dancer that just happened to ask me where I was from though and she did so while she was on stage. Makes me wonder if dancers were talking about me.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    sharkhunter. i too am willing to take part in such a comparison test. for science and enlightenment.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Agree with JamesSD, the girl is announcing that she is a slut. You take good care of such girls, because the other girls give them shit. So guys need to protect them.

SJG

Wall Street Starting To Panic About Trump, remember, neither this nor anything Dougster tells you has predictive power.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/wall-street-s…

Senate Asking Comey to Testify
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/senate-le…

TVFrog
    http://savinghomeownerstips.com/1-tv-fro…

https://www.freeseetv.com/tvfrog/index.h…
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    GMD nailed it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    JamesSD nailed it. And welcome back James, we missed you.

SJG

How to get rid of Donald Trump?
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/25th-amendmen…
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    A one percent sell off is not a panic. Just another day. Actually would have been a very calm day back in 2008.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If it is going to crash, then bring it on baby!

Just don't walk under high rises.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hell, sjg, I'd clap as I watched Douchester splat on the pavement. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    With the last "corrective", the one where he lost his Rolls Royce, I was pleading with him not to jump.

Much tougher for people who are always extending themselves and buying on credit.

:)

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion