tuscl

Inside the mind of a stripper

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Saturday, May 13, 2017 7:12 AM
I'm putting on a condom, and my stripper says very sweetly "you don't have to wear that if you don't want to." I politely declined to go raw, "thanks but we'd better not," cause I don't need any diseases right now. I cannot figure out why she would make such an offer. A few details on my ho. I have purchased ejaculatory services from her maybe a dozen times. I've always fucked her covered, and never considered going bareback. I don't do the whole DS GFE with her. In other words, she doesn't cum as far as I know, it's all about my pleasure with this particular young woman. She is a "discerning extras girl" which means that she charges more than market rates so she only has a handful of regulars that she fucks. She is too expensive for most guys at her club to fuck. She has a boyfriend, and she told me that the boyfriend knows that she fucks customers. I fuck her cause she is exactly my type, and has extensive oral skills to go with her tight, childless young but legal pussy. I know that trying to understand any woman, particularly a young stripper, can be an exercise in futility. Nevertheless, I can't stop wondering why she made this offer. I never expressed a desire to do her bare, and I would not do that with this one. Why would a stripper with a boyfriend offer to fuck a customer bare when it wasn't necessary to keep the guys businesss?

37 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    I've had girls tell me it feels like fucking plastic with a condom. I think this one feels comfortable with you as a regular without disease, so she was maybe looking for some fun. Maybe. Again, who knows because I can't figure them out either.
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    If she gets pregnant by you, it is like getting a steady paycheck for the next eighteen years. If she gets pregnant by the boyfriend, there is no gain because stripper boyfriends are typically jobless bums. Why do all these ghetto baby momma keep popping out kids? The welfare check is bigger the more kids you have.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    She "knows" you're clean and going bareback will make it feel better for her? Strippers tend to take risks normal girls won't, hence why they become strippers. Trying to figure it out as you say probably is an exercise in futility that will say more about us rather than the young lady in question.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Sinclair, you've said what was in the back of my mind.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Always a fun game to try to decipher the indecipherable :) I'd bet there are a whole bunch of things at play, including: 1. She trusts you -- as anonlvone said, she "knows" you're clean 2. You're a good customer -- despite your judgement, you're paying more than most of her other customers that fuck her. She wants to continue to hook you in In short, she thinks the risk is low, and payback for a longer-term relationship with her whale is high. sinclair's "get pregnant by a rich guy" scenario is fairly terrifying. There are MANY strippers whose exit plan seems to be to get pregnant by someone with the means to take care of her
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I sorta lean towards sinclair's exit strategy, especially since you say she charges higher than market rates.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Always make sure to take your used condom with you. :)
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I don't know. JS is snipped and I doubt that he either that info from the girl. My guess is that she was horny, trusted JS and would rather do it bareback.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Along the lines of what Meat said, she may dislike condoms like many guys dislike them - she may actually enjoy the fucking - she's just an all around bad decision maker as many dancers tend to be
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Good grief. How does "witheld" get corrected to "either"?????
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Maybe this is her fantasy: [view link]
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "She is a "discerning extras girl" ------------------------------------ ROFL! Translation: I pay her too much, but need some type of justification for looking like a needy fool. I've run into this issue of going BB in the club at least a dozen times. My take is that some of these girls are simply out of control, don't get tested, and live in the moment.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I'm a firm believer in Occam's razor. The simplest explanation is probably correct. RandomMember's explanation is pretty straightforward and simple! The "she wants to get pregnant by JohnSmith69 because her boyfriend is a loser and JohnSmith69 is a deviant she might be able to get child support from" is sort of like postulating that this girl is playing three dimensional chess with her life. I suspect that she's playing tic-tac-toe. ;) On the other hand, it's funny to consider complex theories. Maybe the girl is an evil genius thinking ten steps ahead! Remember that conspiracies = funny and laughter = ace! ;)
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    "The "she wants to get pregnant by JohnSmith69 because her boyfriend is a loser and JohnSmith69 is a deviant she might be able to get child support from" is sort of like postulating that this girl is playing three dimensional chess with her life. I suspect that she's playing tic-tac-toe. ;)" Brilliant! lol This is why I went with my first instinct that she just trusts him and bareback would probably be more comfortable for her
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    You gotta be shitting me
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    The question is why would she, not why did she, right? I think most of the possible reasons are mentioned above. Around here, an having an anchor baby for immigration purposes is often a motivation. Not so much with the Cuban girls, but a number of the other latin/south american girls. I also wouldn't discount the idea that she thought it might be required or at least beneficial to her keeping your business, in other words, maybe she thought it you wanted to but were afraid to ask. Some have discounted the desire to intentionally get pregnant. I think that's a mistake too. It may be less likely in the age bracket that JS prefers. \I don't know many 18yr olds thinking that way) but some of the dancers in their mid twenties or older are absolutely thinking that way. I don't know the girl, so I won't speculate on why she did, but there's a shit-ton of possible reasons.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    "I'm a firm believer in Occam's razor"--so am I. My first thought before scrolling down and reading all the replies is look out, someone is looking for a "babydaddy with a income stream for the next 18 years." As bad as it is to be considered an ATM with a penis attachment it is far worse for her not to need the pin number to access funds.
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Carmelo.Fucking.Anthony. [view link]. AKA NBA players (Carmelo alledgedly) that got strippers pregnant. Pretty sure they got the same speech. Same logic applies here buddy just on a different payment scale lol
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    In my experience younger girls/strippers aren't going to be thinking of babies as a retirement plan, that's true. On the other hand, if they've been partaking of alcohol, pot or who knows what else, they're not gonna be doing much forward thinking period. Even if you didn't see her using, there's no telling what she might have done before meeting up with you. That's another possibility.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    It was designed to allow her a reason to ask for a tip over and above what you have been paying.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    If it takes you awhile to get off, and/or you are kinda rough, it's prolly uncomfortable and she just wants you to finish faster. she's most likely on bc since she has a boyfriend, and figures you are clean. The rich baby daddy thing is something to be careful of, but pretty unlikely. A baby is a huge commitment, and if she's as hot and discerning as you say, she could be getting over 1k a week in a good arrangement, and from multiple men. most strippers aren't actually gold diggers. You'd have to be more careful w a sexy bank teller, or sales girl, than a dancer.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    She trusts you, "knows" that you're "clean", and believes that you would enjoy it more raw. Don't buy the "wants to get pregnant" theory at all......
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    JS69 has got it made. SJG
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    I had a dancer in the VIP room tell me that we don't need a condom (I had not brought one and she did not have one). She is quite as discerning as JS's stripper, and I don't think getting a disease crosses her mind at all. This stripper already has 5 kids. She tells me don't worry, she cannot get pregnant. About a month later I found out that she is pregnant again and was pregnant when she made the offer to me. I still would have not gone raw, but I am wondering whether she would have tried to pin it on me? I have known this dancer for a number of years, but not well. In any respect, I am glad we kept it simple.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Given that John stated this woman has not had kids, I doubt she's going to start with a divorced whoremongering lawyer three times her age; regardless of John's income. She trusts him, it feels better without a condom, and she could well be ignorant of any diseases she carries. John, these girls whole lives are a series of bad decisions, why be surprised that she would fuck without a condom? Maybe she wanted to cum this time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Given that John stated this woman has not had kids, I doubt she's going to start with a divorced whoremongering lawyer three times her age; regardless of John's income ..." She doesn't have to be w/ him to be getting paid - i.e. child-support
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    The simple explanation might be that she is on birth control and just oblivious to STD's. She may be a discerning extras girl, but when there are bills and rent that get past due, you don't know if she becomes less discerning.
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    No such thing as a discerning stripper, they will all bang for $200 or less. Usually less, the going rate in Baltimore is $150. I feel thats fair consdering I'd spend that or maybe less in 3 dates. Either that or she has HIV/HSV and is trying to pay it forward I know AMP mongers who do that.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Young women are secretly attracted to older men. Don't you guys know this?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Many strippers make bad decisions. It's that simple.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I think I have told this girl at some point that I'm snipped. So me getting her pregnant seems as a somewhat unlikely goal. But of course she may not remember that. Overall I'm inclined to believe bubba's explanation is most likely, but I really dont know.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "Inside the mind of a stripper" A very scary place, proceed with caution.....
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Good call, she's foking everyone raw who knows whats going on in that brain, maybe drugs...extra money for bareback wouldn't balance out for her when she's spending all her money on medication...theres no excuse to be that reckless.
  • motownkid
    7 years ago
    This just means you have to be incredibly careful with her - if she is that reckless. I seriously doubt you are the only one she offered this to. Rolling the dice with her...
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Inside the mind of a stripper? watch out, you might get lost.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    She already has all the STDs so no longer at risk of new ones. And she doesn't care if she's putting you at risk b/c you're just a John(Smith).
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    Fucking depressing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion