tuscl

When a club is falling below your standards, do you keep trying?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Friday, May 5, 2017 7:17 AM
So Gallagher's 2000 has kind of had a lot of ups and down. And I'm not talking about the environment but lap dance quality. Bouncers have become more vigilant, the manager is becoming more of an ass and the quality girls i expect during the day time are showing up less and less. Not to mention the few FINE women are quickly taken by what can be presumed as whales (fat, white balding type). Not to say there aren't no hotties left, you either have to wait for a while or lower your standards a bit. Of course the one thing that has always kept me coming back was actually the good quality inexpensive food. Boy if you been you should know the food is AMAZING. Great for tits and lunch. Otherwise not sure if it's worth it if you can't even touch the dancers like you used to. Isn't that why we go to strip clubs? To easily get handsy with a sexy senorita?

14 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    When your club choice is based on the food, you either need new priorities or it's time to change clubs!
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Of course I'll give it another chance. Once in a while, anyway.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Depends on my options. Here in Ft Myers, all 3 have fallen below my standards. But, I have no options. (I don't include manatees by the beach)
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @rockstar Truer words never said
  • sclvr5005
    7 years ago
    What rockstar said.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    What part of NYC are you in? There's a ton of clubs based on tuscl. I would try a different club if I lived in nyc.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    If it falls off consistently, then no. I'll stop going and then monitor sites like this for an upswing.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    If the club is going through a slow period and dancer quality is down, I would likely keep going. Maybe even slightly more often to increase chances of being there on a rare day when a worthwhile dancer might be around. If as in your case, management has intentionally set out to diminish the experience, I would more likely stop going for a while and maybe return occasionally to see if things had changed for the better.
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    I don't feel comfortable buying/eating food at a strip club. But if that is your thing that's fine. If the club quality is not giving what u want in terms of women move on. It's your money spend it on what u want! If there is a lot of clubs in your area go check out another place. You might find the dancers who are your type, has the right vibe and cost your okay with.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @gunrack sometimes it's all about the chef. And their Dominican so they know how to cook. Of course the food spoke for itself. Perhaps you guys are right. Such a shame too. If I still had my car, I'd just pop in to see the talent and peel. But at least I can take the train while drunk. @chessmaster. Currently I'm temporarily in Suffolk long island so anywhere I go in the city is it for the night. Perhaps when I get another car, I'll check back up on it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Find a girl you like and start seeing her on the outside. Then most of the parameters of the club become irrelevant. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I think this happens to a lot of us - we keep going back b/c of great times we may have had in the past - we keep thinking we just caught the club on a bad day and like ppwh mentioned we may start visiting more often hoping to catch it on a good day but it's really just a tailspin. This happened to me recently w/ a dive l like to hit - it had not been what it used to be for a while but I kept going-back and even increasing my frequency thinking I was hitting it on a bad-day - at some point I had to accept the club was no-longer what it once was and I had to put it out of my PL-rotation and didn't go for a few-months - went again on a whim after a couple of months away not expecting much and the club was better than in the recent past but not as good as in its heyday a couple of years ago.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Some clubs never do recover, but I have been around for one that actually got better. Lowered prices, bouncers started focusing primarily on security, etc. Not to say that it's worth it to sit through a succession of bad nights. Obviously it depends on what other options are around.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    There's one local club, Fantasy's Island, that has wide swings from low to high. Currently, it has some of the biggest, fugliest dancers in louisville. In the past, its had some of the hotter ones. Its gone through two or three swings since I've been going. In hopes that it'll turn around again, I'll keep going back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion