tuscl

East St. Louis clubs

Kimi
Illinois
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 12:54 PM
I remember a few years ago they seemed to have had a very good reputation. I'll be driving through there and could stop by for some day shift fun. There are tons of clubs so any tips on which to research further and what to expect? Are they still worth the trip?

8 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Never been there, but when I am traveling, I will always be going first to the BLACK clubs. They have some infamous ones in ESL. :) SJG
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I'm told that the clubs in in the ESL area aren't nearly as fun as they were 10 or 15 years ago, but I discovered them only about four years ago and still think they're a lot of fun! There are a couple of clubs in Sauget and three in Brooklyn that I'm unfamiliar with, so I won't address those. I am quite familiar with most of the *nine* clubs in Washington Park: Go to Hollywood Show Club for a rather high-end experience, including nude stage dances and $25 "bed dances". This is where you'll find most of the more attractive strippers in town. I haven't been to Larry Flynt's Hustler Club. Miss Kitty's is a big step down in ambience from these two but can be a lot of fun. In December I got three *very* hands-on lappers, including VHM touching in both directions (i.e. FIV and HJ) for $40 plus a $20 tip! If I were a HJ aficionado, this would be my place. Then there are the dive bars, which hardly offer lap dances at all: Blondie's, Cheeks, and Wise Guys all have private VIP rooms -- with a lockable door -- for which you pay a fee to the house ($50, I think) and then whatever you negotiate with the girl for whatever activity you want. I typically end up paying a total of $150-200 for BBBJCIM, but other options are available. C-Mowe's has a couple of semi-private "VIP areas" that are perhaps a bit cheaper, but I find the place and its staff depressing and haven't gone for a couple of years. This leaves Dollie's, with its three infamous horse stalls "shielded" from view by bead curtains. I often tip several dollars at the stage, which offers high mileage in itself, and then take some stripper "behind the beads", where a CBJ (my usual here) costs $40-60 and a BBBJ costs $50-100. IMO, the two best values in Washington Park are the VIP room at Wise Guys for $150-200 and the "behind the beads" experience at Dollie's for $40-100, depending on your budget and your need for privacy.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I had read this review on yelp, of one of the main black places. This stripper was peeled down to nothing but high heels and makeup, squatting on the stage. She was taking the $1 bills handed to her and rolling them up and shoving them into her pussy. This review was written by a black woman, who's boyfriend brought her. She was none to happy. They tried to get her up onto the stage and the stripper tried to get her top off of her. She was not happy. Sounds great to me, but maybe not rolling up the money, instead using a basic dildo would be better. Sounds like they had basic session rooms to promptly take care off all needs. Not much discussion about anything needed. :) SJG
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yelp had a good review on the Home Depot where I live.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ I'm not saying I agree with yelpsters. No I don't. But often you can still glean what goes on. :) SJG
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    MrDeuce's reply is spot on. Perfection, based on my visits. I have not visited Sauget, but have been to Brooklyn, and it is a dump. Of the Brooklyn options, historically, I've had the best time at Roxy's, but not sure if I would bother going there any more based on recent experience. Relatively speaking, it's Hollywood for quality and Dollies for value.
  • busta_nut
    7 years ago
    Sauget used to be great ,, but has been many years since my last visit.
  • mmdv26
    7 years ago
    The BEST clubs from 15-20 years ago are gone. Closed or burned. My experience causes me to focus on the WP clubs. Good variety in looks and a wide range of debauchery. Sauget clubs never turned me on - too "clean". The AA clubs in Brooklyn are the only reason to visit that burg. (Roxy's is too clean). At Dollies, I remember when the club was in the front part (nearest the road) of the building. Huge stage. On weekend nights, all dancers would be called to the stage now and then. They would proceed to crab-walk naked around the edge and stop in front of each PL where pussy tasting was encouraged for a $1 tip. Eventually the county health department put an end to that nonsense.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion