tuscl

Strip Club for Couples

Tuesday, May 2, 2017 11:29 PM
My wife and I have to spend the night in Atlanta next week so we are looking to make the most of it. We want to find a strip club that will be "female friendly". We are more into her and the stripper doing stuff, although I might touch and feel here at there (maybe more depending on how things go). Does anyone have any suggestions for the best places for couples to go where the strippers enjoy other women as much, if not more, than the men?

8 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    It depends upon how much of a freak the wife is. If she's somewhat timid and wants a nice, upscale environment, Cheetah is where I would take her. Limited mileage dances but very hot women in an upscale environment. The food is good too. On the other hand, if the wife leans towards the fun, freaky side of life sexually, then take her to Follies day shift. It's the opposite of Cheetah. High contact reasonably priced dances from freaky dancers in a very non upscale setting. If you want Follies like action at night, I think your best bet would be Oasis or Tattletales but Atlanta regulars will know better than me..
  • kshavefun
    7 years ago
    Sounds like the wife and I need a trip to Atlanta.... My wife can be on the freaky side.....
  • imjustabil
    7 years ago
    The wife and I are constantly looking for the same. Honestly, it's hit and miss at the more "upscale" places we've gone. The best we went to was Lido in NYC, but we've had success and failure with multiple visits to clubs, as well. Good luck and enjoy!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "strippers enjoy other women as much, if not more, than the men?" I don't think this is the case at any strip club for a number of reasons. At best, they are faking it. Unless they are lesbian or bi.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ But of course they don't fake it at all for their old, short, fat, bald, male customers who have small dicks? I speak from experience. :-) I think they would feel less threatened to involuntarily cross boundaries by a female.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    @ flagooner - lol @chessmaster - you'd be very wrong about that. The vast majority of the dancers that I see & speak with are either bi or bi-curious, and plenty tell me that they feel way more comfortable dancing for a girl than a guy. And AFAIC the "straight" ones that fake it good enough to give me a great lapdance are cool too. And like flagooner said - they are faking it for 99% of their customers, regardless of gender.
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    I think you need to keep in mind that strippers are in it for the money. They will love you until the money is gone. Unless there is the rare chance that you are a good talker and she and your wife click. I have been told more than once that a female in the club with a guy usually means less $$ for them. If you get bored check out Swinging Atlanta. One place is doing Kinky Karaoke this weekend. And there is at least one couples and single female party this weekend with a YUGE crowd. that is if you actually looking to hookup and not get teased to death. side note: I wonder if the ACLU will represent us single males that are being discriminated against?
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    For a night outing, Cheetah or surprisingly, Mardi Gras. At both your contact will be limited to light to moderate contact but your wife could have a more complete, satisfying experience with the right girls at Mardi Gras
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion