tuscl

A Tale of Two Dancers

Monday, May 1, 2017 8:20 PM
First dancer We go into the lap dance area which is a small room with a couple of benches on the left and right of the door. She sits me at one of the seats to the right, climbs on my lap and starts to do the standard grind with tops and bottom on. We're chatting about something and I ask if I could pull her top down and touch her boobs. She says disconcertingly that they're not supposed to do that and that she's almost been there for a year and didn't want to get in trouble. But then she says well maybe real quick. She leans back and looks out the door to check if anyone is there and says okay - the top comes down. I get to touch her boobs for at least ten seconds before she fixes her top and then smiles and giggles like we got away with being bad. I thought that was really cute. Second dancer, same place, same night She brings me into the lap dance area and goes to the left. She tells me there's a camera on the other side and that she doesn't like the camera to be able to see her. When the dance starts she immediately grabs my hands off her waists and uses them to rub her bare tits. Then she moves one my of hands down to rub her pussy. Next thing she's forcefully grabbing my dick through my pants. Aggressively grinding and jumping on my lap (dick) with her pussy. Then she's rubbing her pussy and licking off her wet fingers. It was a lot of action and I'm sure she miscounted the number of dances. Afterwards she says "That was fun. It's been a while since I had that much fun. Yesterday it was dead in here." The downside was my dick was a little roughed up from the grabbing through the pants and the pounding from her jumping on it. Anyway I thought that was an interesting contrast between two dancers on the same night.

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Many dancers want to make stripper $$$ but are not comfortable w/ secx work - basically they want to be paid for looking pretty. And some dancers are comfortable w/ sex work. Dancers not comfortable w/ sex work prefer just to do air-dances - those more comfortable w/ sex work will do more.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Happens all of the time. Unfortunately. :)
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    one of them won't last much longer.
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    To quote Dickens: it was the best of times, it was the worst of times. It was the time of tittie squeezing, it was the days of air dances.....
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Front room makeout sessions. SJG
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ lololol
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Getting girls offscript, into civilian mode. Only way. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion