tuscl

Has Juice or anyone played a wsop poker app?

Friday, April 28, 2017 10:02 PM
I must have gotten better fast. Started off losing quickly 2 days ago, now have almost 2 million chips. I don't think you can get paid for anything and it's a free download. An app if you like poker game without money involved. I remember years ago playing with relatives my older brother said I played like I was the government. I kept taking money from everyone just about every round. Haha. Of course if this game is illegal to play in South Carolina, they try to outlaw any fun activities in South Carolina, then, I was just kidding.

4 comments

• Duke69
    7 years ago
    All day every day
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    The poker app is a bit addictive I think. I feel like I must play it again. :)
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Well, I hate to burst a bubble, but money vs. non-money games are very different animals. I'm not saying that you're not a good poker player, just that the competition and intensity all go up a lot when there is real money on the line.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    FYI - I almost went pro before marriage and kids re-configured my priorities. I've played too many cash games and non-cash play apps to count and I can tell you from ample experience that they are very different.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion