tuscl

Best strip club in Cabo San Lucas for a Bachelor Party

Friday, April 28, 2017 12:29 PM
Splash looks kinda pricey and the packages were over a grand, they don't seem reasonable, are they worth it or are we better of someplace else like Cabaret or Amnesia? 10-12 guys looking to have a fun time a few may want to get real crazy but they are not the priority.

2 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IDK much about Cabo clubs except for a few-reviews I've read & the clubs seem expensive which is often the case in tourist areas where they basically try to fleece tourists. Strip-club packages are good for one-thing and one-thing only, make the club a good amount of $$$ they would not o/w make - w/ packages one is often paying a very premium price and not really getting premium ROI. Strip-clubs are about the girls and they are typically independent contractors; i.e. they pay the club to work there instead of the club paying them - meaning every package I've seen does not include anything from the girls which is IMO is the main ingredient - a package may get you your own seating area and a bottle but this is not worth the premium-price; you usually still gotta pay for the girls as if you didn't have a package - better to do your own thing and buy dances for the bachelor and just deal directly w/ the dancers than involving the club b/c IMO the club are just out to fleece bachelor parties which are often strip-club rooks. Cabo is not known as a strip-club hot-spot; but Tijuana is - if you want debauchery at very-good prices read the reviews for Hong Kong in Tijuana - def a much better strip-club experience than over-priced Cabo tourist-traps: [view link]
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    Ask for Coretta, she specializes in licking your tonsils thru your sphincter. Unless, of course you are marrying my sister, then ask for Louisa. Her specialty is punching you in the nuts, while you orgasm.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion