tuscl

Most common stripper names

MrDeuce
Illinois
Thursday, April 27, 2017 8:19 PM
We've often discussed *unusual* stripper names or names in particular categories, such as luxury car models, gems, cities, etc. My question today is: What are the stripper names that you run into the *most* often? Mine include: Jenna Lexus or Lexie Diamond Jade Jasmine Gia Heather Cherry OTOH, I have literally never met a stripper named Mercedes, Tiffany, or Trixie in my 23 years of clubbing.

26 comments

• rl27
    7 years ago
    Must be where you live. I have met many Tiffany's and Mercedes. Most common where I am are: Ivy Madison Hannah Essense Diamond Jade Raven Heather Summer Shauna Jane Cinnamon Briana Jenn Jessie Skylar Nevaeh
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I always laugh at the ones named Nevaeh who feel compelled to explain to you that it is "Heaven" spelled backwards. I just smile and say "oh my that's so clever" when inside what I'm thinking is "No kidding bitch - you're only the fifth Nevaeh that I have met this week and each one explained it to me already!"
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The list is too looooong. :)
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Same here lopaw. I also think the exact same thing when a dancer explains the name Nevaeh.
  • Duke69
    7 years ago
    I once new a stripper whose real name was Cinnamon and her dancer namr was Jasmin
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    There was a Trixie in the club I was in today. It's not a common stripper name, but I see them from time to time.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Crystal Amber Angel Lexie Roxy Jade/Jada Destiny Scarlett Diamond Paris (and various other cities) Coco Raven Chyna (usually spelled like that)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Non-extras: any precious stone or flower Extras: Nina
  • Duke69
    7 years ago
    ^^^ oooooooh... remember when Nina told Crazyjoe to shut the hell up?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Diamond is so popular that one club I used to go to had a white diamond & a black diamond. It is interesting when the club fucks up and has 2 dancers with the same name working at the same time. Saw it once at Follies and the poor DJ had to announce the blond XXXXX next up on stage.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Lol Flagooner, you're so obsessed with me. It's like a third grader trying to tease a girl because he has a crush on her on she doesn't have one back. I would say it's cute 'cause you remind me of a child but there's nothing cute about you. I guess you're like that ugly little kid who would chase girls around recess and grew up to be a loser who is, surprise surprise, still chasing girls who don't like him. Lol
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    You caught me. I have an unnatural craving for delusional used up $10 whores.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Apply cold water to that burn, bitch!
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    I didn't know they had names. I will have to start asking.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Anastasia and Natasha are popular names among Russian/Ukranian/Eastern Europen strippers. Ginger is a popular name among red-headed strippers.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "You caught me. I have an unnatural craving for delusional used up $10 whores." ...No, Flagooner, you CLEARLY have a craving for bitches you CAN'T AFFORD. Used up? $10? Find a guy here who has met me IRL and check my résumé next time before you let your cocksucker speak tremendous lies about me; also, I responded on topic with the thread at hand --- you mentioned me, randomly, without my provocation. I guess I'm just that sexy huh? Loser. Lol
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "Apply cold water to that burn, bitch!" Gammanut! Why would you put your BrotherUncleCousin on blast like that? Idk how far the inbreeding goes between you two but why would you expose him like that and talk about his burning dick? You know he doesn't know if he got burned by his sister or a stripper or his mommy. Let's wait till he takes that burning dick to the clinic. It's probably an antibiotic he needs, rather than water. Although water will keep him hydrated since he's sooo thirsty. Keep winning, guys!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "you CLEARLY have a craving for bitches you CAN'T AFFORD" So, which is it? First you claim you don't do extras. Now, you change your tune and imply that you just charge a lot to give it up. Next you'll admit to giving up the backdoor for a fix?
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    YOU cannot afford me, period. I can charge for conversation; I don't need to do extras and don't want to. I am a pro at this game and never once had to do extras so you're certainly barking up the WRONG tree. I'm a maneater while I'm working and don't you forget it. I can empty a wallet like it's elementary level homework.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I know three strippers all of whom have "Destiny" as a real first name.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    “I can charge for conversation; I don't need to do extras and don't want to. I am a pro at this game and never once had to do extras so you're certainly barking up the WRONG tree. I'm a maneater while I'm working and don't you forget it. I can empty a wallet like it's elementary level homework.” i call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man. lol
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Nina why are you going back and forth with trolls? The only thing trolls want is attention, and you're giving them what they want. I think I've only heard the dancer name "Diamond" once.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    "Nina why are you going back and forth with trolls? The only thing trolls want is attention, and you're giving them what they want." good point randy ranukam aka missionary aka clackport aka larryfishsticks
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Agree. Stay away from the ones named after expensive cars.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    SorryDoctorDumb I have no aliases, but if you're so sure about it why don't we put some money on the table? Faggotpussy.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "Nina why are you going back and forth with trolls?" I guess it's just my generous soul. They are clearly starving, so I'm feeding them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion