Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sounds like an Indy club to be avoided.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (3)

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

Cherri Palace aka Golden Nugget aka Pure Passion aka Babe's West

This is a bad area of Indianapolis. I drove into the parking lot once and saw a group of thugs loitering by the door, so I went to Rick's instead.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

These types of clubs need Follies nightshift style security w/ multiple dudes packing serious weapons and even body-armor - the Follies nightshift dudes look either off-duty cops or former-military

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Needless to say, I've been to this club when it was called Babes West back in the 90s and again when it was called Pure Passion (West) a few years ago. I missed the brief Golden Nugget era; apparently it's now called Cherri Palace. As the complexion of the neighborhood has changed, it has become essentially an all-black club, as are Pure Passion (East), Club Venus (the former Strippers), and Sunset Strip.

Interestingly, Cherri Palace is only a half mile east of my favorite Indy club, Club Rio, with its ever-entertaining VIP room on day shift.

A link from this article informed me of a recent fire at Pure Passion (East) at 38th and Post on the NE side.

Indianapolis has about 16 strip clubs, but he only ones worth going to IMO are:

  • mid-brow: Dancers and Brad's Brass Flamingo
  • mid-brow with extras: Club Rio
  • low-brow: Babes and Harem House Personally I would skip the other 11 clubs, though I've been to almost all of them.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement