tuscl

Sounds like an Indy club to be avoided.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

3 comments

• sinclair
    7 years ago
    Cherri Palace aka Golden Nugget aka Pure Passion aka Babe's West

This is a bad area of Indianapolis. I drove into the parking lot once and saw a group of thugs loitering by the door, so I went to Rick's instead.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    These types of clubs need Follies nightshift style security w/ multiple dudes packing serious weapons and even body-armor - the Follies nightshift dudes look either off-duty cops or former-military
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Needless to say, I've been to this club when it was called Babes West back in the 90s and again when it was called Pure Passion (West) a few years ago. I missed the brief Golden Nugget era; apparently it's now called Cherri Palace. As the complexion of the neighborhood has changed, it has become essentially an all-black club, as are Pure Passion (East), Club Venus (the former Strippers), and Sunset Strip.

Interestingly, Cherri Palace is only a half mile east of my favorite Indy club, Club Rio, with its ever-entertaining VIP room on day shift.

A link from this article informed me of a recent fire at Pure Passion (East) at 38th and Post on the NE side.

Indianapolis has about 16 strip clubs, but he only ones worth going to IMO are:
    * mid-brow: Dancers and Brad's Brass Flamingo
    * mid-brow with extras: Club Rio
    * low-brow: Babes and Harem House
    Personally I would skip the other 11 clubs, though I've been to almost all of them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion