tuscl

If you want a BJ, work for GM

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 2:31 PM
Had to laugh this morning as I drove past the GM Technical Center here in Warren, MI. There was a guy and a woman carrying protest signs saying that GM forces women working for them to provide BJ's. I would love to find out the alleged details of this involuntary job requirement but kept driving down Van Dyke avenue.

18 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Bosses view this as an employee benefit.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Aren't all companies like this? It's common knowledge if you want to get fucked in the ass you should work for MS.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @anonlvone Michigan state?
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Microsoft!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I worked for GM for a while. I never got any free BJs. Never saw it listed in the employee handbook. Damn. I missed out on that employee benefit...
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "protest signs saying that GM forces women working for them to provide BJ's. " A bit hard to believe. My understanding is that these workers are represented by a union. Anyone have more info? SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I'll never forget I was out with my wife at dinner one night and this crazy girl I went to high school with was seated next to me. She was shit face drunk arguing with everyone st her table. She has a good job but way above her aptitude, I always assumed she slept her way to her current position. She then blurred out "you know how many blowjobs I had to give to get where I am with this company?" Right in front of her husband too. Classy!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Might you be able to give us some idea of what situation she worked in? Public or private, large or small, something which helps us see how she could have BJed her way in? SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @jackslash. Isn't that more of an employers benefit ? )
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, but if it is true, its the kind of thing that gets people sued. The way it works as an employers benefit is how it is at Fox. Allegations and lawsuits, and they pay it and keep you on. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    People at the Technical center tend to be salaried, non-union, s_j_g. I have no idea if the people that "allegedly" were forced to give BJ's were salaried employees or union. In any case, I'd like to hear one of our local "scandal" TV news stations pick up the story.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Well, salaried, non-union, meaning exempt from labor laws, that makes more sense how that could happen. So, maybe it is true, and if so, they deserve to be sued. Rather like the stuff Arnold Schwarzenegger was doing in the movie industry with the script girls and all. Thanks, SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Men are men, and women are women. LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Being able to chase after women is big big fun. But, this is entirely improper in the standard work place. Such places cannot be strip clubs, sex clubs, brothels, or AMPs. D. J. Trump and Arnold Schwarzenegger should never have been elected and they should have been sued. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    vincemichaels is a dickbreath Neanderthal.
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    OP: So, to sumnarize, you passed up the GM BJ women, and stuck with the Dyke. I guess that explains why you go to strip clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Nope, dykes are scary, TeoTommy, I'll stick with the hetero babes anytime.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Wow, no comments from the dickbreath duo. LMAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion