tuscl

Competition

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 6:49 AM
For those of you who have favorites.. A few months ago, my sessions with my CF started to get a little monotonous and predictable. This was fairly soon after I met my now #2 (she shot up the charts pretty quickly). I was really close to promoting her to CF status. Then this happened. I was enjoying #2 early during a visit when CF arrived to the club a bit late. I spent another 30-45 minutes with her before disengaging and hooking up with CF. BTW, #2 is fully aware of my "relationship" with CF. That's when I innocently mentioned to CF that #2 was interesting and fun. CF must have sensed that her paycheck was at risk because she has really stepped up her game. This has been a great spell. The good thing is that they both know how much I like spending time the other, and instead of them getting down about it, the service has improved. I've read a few threads where the posters have written about drama when maintaining multiple favs ate the same club. Am I lucky, or have I just not read much about it working out to the custie's advantage?

17 comments

• MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    Sounds hot
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Years ago I met a dancer and she was just about my CF when she disappeared. That's when I met my now retired ATF. Well, the original girl then came back, so I'd take her to VIP now and then. My ATF was aware of that started asking me about her. The ATF finally admitted that they were living together! There was never any problem with me buying both dances which was lucky for me since I liked them both. I even got to spend time with them at their apartment and they did a bit of a show for me. I never did an ITC threesome though; I wanted both on their own. Both have moved on, but those were the days huh!
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I'm one of those who has posted about keeping multiple favorites at a single club. I've abandoned that. Jealousy begins to rear its head- - strippers or not, they are still women
  • timothyjames55
    7 years ago
    Things were getting a little lackluster with my CF. I sort of called her out on it and she had the balls to basically say she would put on the heat in the early days to try and get me, lock me in, whatever you want to call it, but that now she knew she didn't have to do that now because I was all in and she knew I liked her and would come back. I admit, she sort of said it in jest, and we had been joking about how even these kinds of relationships can get stale like an old marriage, but it did upset me, I let her know that, and now I'm freezing her out. She knows I see one other person as a regular, so I can only assume she assumes that's where I'm spending my time, although I haven't said that. If/when I visit CF again, I am betting it will be like the old days again... and if not, I'll know it's time for a new CF.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Regulars can get complacent, no doubt about it. It often happens when you start seeing them OTC...the ITC effort can start to lag because they know you'll still be there for them. So far I'm lucky with my new CF. She's still really exciting to me.
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    @rockstar666 Were they living together as lovers or just house mates?
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    This has worked somewhat to my advantage when I had two CFs. The less refined one, Diamond, told me that she was jealous of Sapphire. Not long after, they both left the club for a while. When Sapphire returned, she apparently wanted to be the only CF. She really stepped it up, but then got very jealous when I stage tipped former CF Ruby who had started while Sapphire was away. Then Sapphire left the club again, and Diamond returned and also stepped it up. I saw Diamond curl her lip at Ruby after she saw her talking to me. Even though Ruby wasn't a CF at that point, I still liked her and gave Diamond a few bucks to stage tip Ruby. I also told Diamond that Ruby had left the table out of respect for her, which seemed to calm things down quite a bit. The pattern, in other words, seems to be that they can tolerate existing competition, but new competition not so much.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"I've read a few threads where the posters have written about drama when maintaining multiple favs ate the same club. Am I lucky, or have I just not read much about it working out to the custie's advantage?" They are strippers so you never know what insanity can happen. Remember, in most cases, the drama is NOT about you, so don't feel flattered -- it's about the fact that stripper #2 "won". In general with strippers, while there's never any guarantees on how they'll behave, my experience is that the more open, transparent, and matter-of-fact you are, and the fewer fucks you give, the better they'll behave and the more awesome your experience will be. The more manipulating, conniving, scared, passive-aggressive, and/or sneaky you are (or think you are), the more potential for spectacular backfires. Or, in other words, I have been having fantastic luck, for years, with just saying to CF #1, "So great to see you! I'm seeing CF #2 today, but I would love to hang out with you again next week", matter-of-factly, that's the way it is, just the facts ma'am. But I have seen super drama and insanity follow a guy who the strippers felt was purposely trying to play them against each other to make them jealous. I usually don't play games, but if I want CF #1 to know about CF #2 and feel a little pressure to step up her game, like I said, I do it above-board and in a way that she doesn't perceive as manipulating, even though that might be what it is :)
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    yhatzee: Both. The other girl is mostly heterosexual but fools around, while my ex-ATF was mostly lesbian but also fooled around. So they met in the middle!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    "Diamond", "Ruby", "Sapphire"??? Might as well be Winkie, Blinky and Nod...
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    You're lucky. Competition leads to drama more often than it leads to better service.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    That's without even getting into what went down between Crystal, Agate and Hematite
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    To paraphrase MilaniCash sounds expensive.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL Actually no. Keeping the same budget. My SOP is to spend time with CF and then cut her loose to hustle while I partake in some variety. It's just that I cut back on a little variety to spend some time with #2.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Hey if you"re having a good time, you know what you are doing , I got no advice just keep on keeping on
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    It does seem that competing with each other is what makes it all work, in their manner of dress and painting up, and then just in how they engage with you. No difference between civvies and pros either. SJG Do What Thou Wilt: Kenneth Anger, Hammer [view link]
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I've been working on getting my ATF to drop her OTC price ( after 8 years, she's now in her 30's) so I've mentioned freebies with my #2 who she knows. Her first response is always, "Go fuck whoever you want but you'll need a rubber for me if you're fucking that whore." When I tell her that'll be a deal breaker she relents. This week she reversed it on me. " I met a new customer who wants to see me outside the club. He's a legal marijuana farmer with 5000 sq. Ft under gro lamps and is rolling in dough." My advice: Fuck his brains out at top dollar and cut my price in half. We'll see....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion