tuscl

West Palm Beach accidental 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A worker making repairs at a Florida strip club was fatally shot when a gun discharged from another room in what authorities describe as an accident.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said Monday that 55-year-old Darryl Rudolph was found dead last Friday in a storage room at the Sugar D's Adult Club in West Palm Beach with a gunshot wound to the back of his neck.

The sheriff's office said in a news release that Rudolph died at a nearby hospital.

Investigators determined that Rudolph was fixing some items in a back storage room at the club when another worker was moving a firearm off a shelf in an adjacent room.

The gun discharged, striking Rudolph.

The sheriff's office says the shooting was unintentional, but detectives are still investigating.

8 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    This club has been Thug Central for a while now, I no longer go to this club or the other one down the road, Flashdance because I am not willing to deal with the problems in either of these two clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Glad to hear that, twentyfive, we need you around.

RIP, worker, sad way to go.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    This one's also making news because his son is a former FSU WR and will probably get drafted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    That's f'ed up - I've also visited this dump in the past and no-longer do so - the club is tiny so I assume I could've just as easily been shot
  • ime
    7 years ago
    That is fucked up.
  • motownkid
    7 years ago
    I agree - both Sugar D's and Flashdance off my list for evenings - just too dangerous - averaging three or four shootings a year. This shooting story also does not sound kosher to me - getting the feel of a cover up.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^I agree @motownkid, except the old owner sold this joint about 18 months ago.
  • sflguy123
    7 years ago
    "This one's also making news because his son is a former FSU WR and will probably get drafted."

I heard WR Travis Rudolph's father was accidential shot but didn't know a strip club was the place it happened. He was the FSU WR that was in the news last season for being at a school and during lunch sitting with a red headed boy who was autistic and everyone else wouldn't sit with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion