tuscl

How much do think you should bring to have a GREAT time?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Sunday, April 23, 2017 11:47 AM
I'm not just talking a good VIP session and go home, I'm talking you done EVERYTHING you felt you wanted to do at the club that you can handle. The cost would include transportation, drinks, tips and most importantly money for the ladies. I myself would only buy a bottle if it's less than $200 but then again I'd probably be cheap and go to the liquor store and drink outside the club before buy two just to flaunt inside the club (or worse buy a whole stash of bottles OTC and since it may not be a BYOB club and hide them somewhere outside the club and just go to and fro to avoid high drink prices....). If you do drugs (mainly weed) include that in your cash amount too.

22 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    $300ish. $200 for 2 x $100 VIP $100 for food, alcohol, transportation Sometimes, I do an extra VIP and splurge a bit on the food and alcohol, so in that case... $450 max
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I would have thought $300 is chump change in san francisco. This question is heavily dependent on geographical location. $300 at follies I can have a great time. I doubt $300 is enough for a great* time anywhere in Vegas or NYC.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Back with my now former ATF, I was out of control: 7 hour long strip club trips with lots of alcohol and VIP visits and was spending around $800 each time. That was too much fun. My more realistic great time spending is below: $400 - $150 for front of the house fun (drinks, food, valet, stage tips) - $250 for back of the house (VIP shennagins)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    $400-$500
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster I absolutely forgot about location. Because when sub said $300 I almost wanted to jump through this screen and shake him like a terrible first parent. Because that's cute in NY. Alright also include your state and/or city.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster dear gods, if your in Manhattan $300 is a decent time. Just don't expect ANY VIP whatsoever. That is less than or equal to half a cup session. And your lucky if VIP is an hour .
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->" I would have thought $300 is chump change in san francisco. " If you're after extras it's chump change, although you could get a HJ for that, and if you're judicious you could get a BJ for that price. But it wouldn't be much of a SC trip -- pay for parking, pay the entrance fee, find a girl who'll take $270 for a BJ or settle for a HJ, splooge, go home. Not my idea of fun. But if you're not looking for extras, $300 can buy you a rockin' good time. When I talk about hanging out with a girl for 3-4 hours, that's what I"m spending in most cases. But! As I say over and over: I go during the slowest times of the slowest shifts, and when I have an ATF, she's already lined up. I sacrifice the higher energy and stripper pulchritude of the sausage-fest hours, for high-value slow hustle and a craps shoot (unless my ATF is already lined up) on stripper quality during the slow times. But I can have 3-4 awesome hours on that, even in SF, on Monday dayshift (for example). Any sex happens OTC.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    $500-$600 gives me a great time in upscale Detroit clubs. I have sometimes spent twice that amount, but the additional money was for drinks for dancers I was partying with, not for more extras.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    I've had the best time of my life at $750. Ibfind spending more is diminishing returns actually.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    At the right place, it has been amazingly inexpensive at times. Because I go very frequently some times, I minimize the expense each time. I don't care much for high end gentleman's clubs, I focus on the number of 8, 9 and 10s who are willing to provide extras of many types.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    $250-1,000 depending upon location. $600 would be a rough average.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It depends on my mood. Usually $200-$300, but if I wanna make it rain, $30K.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "I'm not just talking a good VIP session and go home, I'm talking you done EVERYTHING you felt you wanted to do at the club that you can handle." There are three times I can think of where I had about all I could handle. None of them were only one club, and Houston was the only time it was all in one town. For one club in one visit? I'll add answering that question to my bucket list.
  • Bavarian
    7 years ago
    When the CF is not there, this is all I need for a great time $8 cover charge + tip $8 beer + tip $80 for four dances $ 4 stage tip Total of $100
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @sub $300 for POSSIBLY a BJ? Whoever pays that amount for even uncovered needs to be slapped the shit out of. I can get a clean sexy lady to give me a BJ for $60 at most. $80 if I'm feeling generous but that's not happening. SF is outrageous, not even NYC is that bad
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    In my neck of the woods, $250 is enough for me to have the type of fun that I need.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Excellent point by chess about georgphy I often pounder this question myself...I often reflect in general. The answer is very dependent on different variables that is different from person to person so I guess I can only answer from my perspectives. With this said let's see a flop OK I club mainly at Follies in Atlanta GA these days and when I go I do exactly what this question is asking. Travel I spend about $50-$100 in gas not calculating wear and tear on the car but I once a year account for this so maybe if I factor it in its an extra $100 maybe for long term expected repairs from driving 500 miles round trip every few months. Next is food and snacks for the road trip, when I'm in GA and so forth..usually a overnight stay so I factor in a extra $50-$100 depending how fancy my palate is that day....this can go up if I have pre arranged a OTC meal with a local stripper...so possibly an extra $100. My hotel for the night AVG $100 that is OTC or not The club visit itself Valet $5+$5 tip walking in then another $5 tip walking out Cover $5+ $5 tip to door girl for my patdown Drinks of liquor around $10 give or take and I tip the hot Lil waitress an extra $10 per drink ordered usually average one drink per hour. But I change drinks every hour..example first hour liquor $20 then next hour a water or coke $10 tip included it's a $5+$5 situation then repeat depending on how I feel. As it gets near the end this average is probably on the bottom end as I've slowed way down and getting geared up to leave...more so in the beginning than end Usually follies stay is open to shift change so 8 ish hours Dances themselves are $10 per and it's all you can fondle and get fondled lol...usually bring enough for 30 so $300 is my standard as in my opinion talent is very good at this club Then $150-$250 per pop in the vip for 30 min Depending on the girl ..follies standard is the $150 but some of the girls are trying to drive up the price...yeah the hot one's. I bring enough for three pops but usually only make two rounds ..it seams I do a pop per every four hours so maybe if I stayed 12 hours I could hit three but that sticks me into the shift change...not a good idea really..day shift is the spot. Hence why I only club these days every few months as being defined as 2-4 months so I guess three is my average save and wait time So I need like $1K give or take to make this possible I no longer find my local clubs appealing due to being wise with my cash and getting what I need on the best value So I would rather wait and go club to the max at a location worth it than go local on $200-$400 and experience a mediocre situation that 90% ends in blue balls
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Depends on how much a VIP session is gonna cost me. That's usually $150 to $400. So say max of $200 on top of that (drinks, tips, covers etc.) I find one extras orgasmic VIP session is usually cheaper than me in a non extras club getting several lapdances throughout the night.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    $300-$600 depending on the area and quality. Plus cover and evaluation expenses.
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    $10 for the door guy. $5.00 for the VIP attendant $40 for lunch and drinks for me. $50 for drinks for girls. $30 for stage tipping and $400.00 for VIP fun . So I guess it would take about $600.00 I usually get away with $300.00 so somebody is getting short changed.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    If I'm at Follies, I might be able to skate by with 250-300. Anywhere else, it'll probably take 400-500.
  • scatterbrain
    7 years ago
    I usually go to the club with no less than $1000, but usually wind up spending around $500-600 per visit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion