tuscl

duct tape in the CR

s88
New York
Friday, April 21, 2017 2:32 PM
In the layout of this SC, there are tiny VIP rooms that fit 1 guy 1 girl, and then champagne rooms that fit a whole group of PLs (bachelor party, etc). The champagne rooms, aslong as you DONT close the door, free and part of front room until someone buys the champagne room. Bouncer then comes over and evicts everyone sitting there, then room freshened up for the CR guy. There will typically be 2-4 unrelated PL/stripper couples in the champagne room hanging out or LDing. For some CR customers, IDK why, a bouncer will bring a chair from main floor and put it infront of closed door and leave it there till time is up. Usually the door is just closed to say it is booked. The chair is bizarre. Me & my stripper are looking for empty vip rooms. I usually like to pick and hunt the particular vip room myself because I know the pros and cons of each VIP room in the building. I took a stroll through one of the CRs that for the last hour was booked and had that chair infront. Tons of crumpled dirty tissues on the floor. An upside down empty tissue box on the table. Typical trashed after fun VIP/CR room, meh. But what I saw next I couldn't understand. A pile of crumpled duct tape on the floor. Maybe 2 rolls of it. WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON IN HERE. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE CHAIR REALLY MEAN. I am just thinking of the movie Hostel. Was a stripper or a PL murdered in the CR? Anyone know what the fuck was a PL and stripper/s doing in there? I didnt get to see who was in the CR and was it a group of PLs, or 1 PL with 1 girl, or 1 PL with many girls. WTF was a PL doing with duct tape in a CR? And he got that chair placed infront of the CR door.

12 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've seen duct tape used at Follies in the VIP rooms to hold the sofas together. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I hope to get to the point where duct tape is needed on the furniture in my home, so many hotties in high heels having been fucked everywhere. :) SJG
  • s88
    7 years ago
    @SJG Stage needs varnish [view link] [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    We've had stage varnishing at Sporty's Bar Sunnyvale, high heels prohibited for one day to give it more drying time. We had Sunnyvale Cop involved with Korean Hostess Bar and Korean 10 day house ring, and with shaking down girls who run off. Jury took little time to convict him. SJG
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Sounds like it could be a bachelor party gag/routine where the bachelor is duct taped to his chair for his dance. That seems totally plausible to me, atleast more than a really kinky PL and a willing dancer.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    SJG should never be allowed to own duct tape. I have a boat with especially frustrating short carpet. I will take a roll of duct tape and put it inside out on the outer layer to get lint off the carpet, but I doubt they were cleaning the carpet in that CR room. Maybe a PL was helping a stripper with her kids science project? Maybe they were waxing a PLs back and her pussy. Maybe the guy uses duct tape as a condom?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Duct tape fixes everything. Even stripper shit.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Did you also see an empty bottle of chloroform?
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "But what I saw next I couldn't understand. A pile of crumpled duct tape on the floor. Maybe 2 rolls of it. WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON IN HERE. WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE CHAIR REALLY MEAN." Don't ask questions you don't really want the answers to. Kidding, but that kind of reminded me of the first time one of my club friends walked out the front VIP room at Irving's in Capitol Heights. Little red room with school house chairs and no privacy. Slow walk, like he was in shock or something. He sits down and doesn't say anything for at least a song. Then he screams, "OH MY GOD. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU DO IN HERE?!" After I waved off the bouncers he calmed down. Funniest part was he kept asking me all the time when we could go back. He didn't want to go alone since people kept getting killed there.
  • Conundrum
    7 years ago
    Duct tape... hmm ....notice any wandering gerbils? Small animals, mice, squirrels, or eels?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I duct taped a strip club back together once. Then they used it for my mouth
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    "SJG should never be allowed to own duct tape." I'm required to register with the police and submit to a search within 2 hours, when ever I go to another town. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion