tuscl

New World Site

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Hey guys, I'm pretty sure I'll be going to FKK World very soon, as well as FKK Sharks and maybe FKK Palace as well.

Thinking of making a trip yourself? Maybe seeing their new site and video clip might help you decide?

http://www.fkk-world.de/

14 comments

• gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Hot sauce!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago

Sprechen Sie Deutsch Fraulein?

Hubba hubba.

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    man, that video is a fantastic advertisement. if you we're trying to convince someone to go to FKK.....that video makes it seem like paradise!
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    So if the prudish American politicians would legalize prostitution, we would probably reduce human trafficking and have some high end bordellos to compete with the FKK clubs in Germany (and the other countries where prostitution is legal and safe!)

• Conundrum
    7 years ago
    "If anyone needs me, I' ll be in my bunk."
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Amen Electonman - we're the equivalent of a backwards 3rd-world country when it comes to legal P4P.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    @Conundrum

your post is sooooo ironic---because georgmicro posted the exact same thing today in the emily ratajwoski thread which is a page or two back
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I need to make another trip to Europe.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    How well do they cater to English speakers who don't speak a lick of German? I don't even see a button to translate their website.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    I refuse to click on the link because it will only make me sad, knowing I'll never get to try this out. Have a great time and if you can, please write about your adventures and post them here.

CP
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Could you imagine Juice there? It would be funny to see him decide between the women and the bbq!!!
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Juice is going as soon as he finds a bus route that works.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Juice could only go if there is a car ferry from the Carolinas to Europe.

Then he'd have to hitchike or ride a bike into Germany because he couldn't figure out how to drive on the opposite side of the road.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^ LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion