tuscl

I think that this is the second recent death by lap dance.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, April 16, 2017 8:21 AM
A West Texas man died in a most unusual way over Easter weekend. The El Paso County Sheriff's Office said 67-year-old Robert Gene White passed away while getting lap dances at a strip club. Investigators told KVIA-TV that the man became unresponsive when it came time to pay the dancers at The Red Parrot in El Paso. After realizing he wasn't trying to skip out on paying for the services, employees tried to perform CPR. That didn't work, so emergency services were called and they took White to a local hospital. Sheriff's officials said it appears White died of natural causes, but they declined to release any other details. The gentlemen's club made no mention of the incident on it's website or Instagram feed and there's no word if White's passing stopped the entertainment on Friday night.

16 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    What an awful experience for the dancer who performed for this man
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    That is crazy!!!!
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Three years ago my then CF told me (after blowing me in the VIP room) that a customer had *died* while she was giving him lap dances the week before. He was an extremely obese Mexican-American in his 40s whose heart just gave out from the excitement. Of course she was traumatized; it didn't help that the other strippers teased her mercilessly that she had "fucked a customer to death". Of course it's awful for the girl . . . but for the guy, there are much worse ways to go :)
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    That would be the way I want to go, but at a much older age than 67. The only thing that may be better ould be to die right after leaving the club so as not to traumatize the dancer that gave me a killer lapdance. What do you think the chances are that the stripper took at least the cost of the dances out of his pocket before the paramedics arrived?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hope he went out with a smile on his face. RIP, dude.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Is this how shadowcat wants to go? He'd probably want something more exciting than a regular dance. He'd probably be disappointed if she kept going several minutes after he already passed away. I imagine it might be pretty shocking to a young dancer to discover her customer is dead. I can imagine others would joke, you gonna kill him too?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    At least this way you won't be embarrassed that your friends and family knew that you went to strip clubs. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It states the man was unresponsive when it came time to pay for the dances - does this means he was already dead while she was dancing on him? If so talk about th chick just going thru the motions and not even noticing she was dancing on a corpse.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    dang. this is the best way to die. hopefully she got her rightful money from him.
  • fastscrs
    7 years ago
    I'm older than him (70), still enjoying the girls and lap dances. This won't happen to me because if it did I wouldn't be able to enjoy any more lap dances!
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    If I can choose, this is how I want to go: [view link]
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    om goodness. maybe the second best way to go.
  • likes2look
    7 years ago
    Some guys will do anything to get out of paying a bill. This is why dancers want their money up front.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    :)
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Yep, you can say he came and went at the same time......
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Feel sorry for the dancer. Now she has to wait for the estate to probate before they begin to settle with creditors.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion