tuscl

Your emotions on your first OTC experience.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, April 16, 2017 7:43 AM
Were you excited? Nervous??? I was more shocked than anything else. I had failed on my first attempt at a different club and girl. She said "I don't know you well enough". The second try was at the infamous Memphis Platinum Plus on my first visit there with a stripper that I had just met. She agreed to $150 and asked for a $40 upfront to pay her tip out. Being a newbie I gave it to her and went back to my hotel room. 30 minutes later she showed up with wet hair fresh from a shower.

37 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    actually, in all these years, never done OTC But I asked my fav if she she'd meet me OTC last Sunday and she said "maybe" she said I've got to let her know ahead of time so she can free up some time. My emotions? I'm excited because I feel like she's actually going to show up, but only time will tell
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I honestly don't remember much beyond being more relaxed. It was with a girl with whom I'd already had sex in the club, sonits not like it was something that was all that different from what had gone before, just in a different place.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    I know this isn't very likely to happen, but for those of you who do OTC, are you ever concerned that the strippers' BF will come after you? Or that the stripper will set you up to wet you up?
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    I remember watching forensic files, the tv show and on one episode a man planned an otc at his home with a dancer he met at the club....later in the evening she shows up to his place and robs and kills him.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Excitement and nervousness. Excited I would get to have a great time with her, nervous she would flake. I had both happen with my first OTC experience. She said she was nervous and wasn't going to come to hotel, but that she'd definitely do VIP. I told her I totally understand, I'll accept her decision and deal with the wasted money on the hotel, but I'm not going to the club, I'll see her some other time. I also told her she can bring pepper spray and wear running shoes for a quick exit, she wouldn't hurt my feelings at all. She changed her mind and decided to meet me. Success!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I was definitely nervous. Like anytime fucking a girl for the first time, you hope you can perform well. I was hoping I could last longer than 5 min. My first time OTC I did it at her house, so I was slightly nervous about a BF or pimp waiting for me, but I knew her well enough so I wasn't really worried about that. @Vikings- it sounds like you two are comfortable around each other and you know her pretty well, I think you'll be fine. The only thing is that when a stripper says maybe, that usually means no. So make sure she is 100% committed to doing it, so that there is a little to no chance of her flaking.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    A bit of both, but it was just a bit. Like GMD, it was a girl I had been with ITC already. I met her at a restaurant a few blocks from the club, so it was really not a big deal. I was excited to get her in my bed, without the limitations of the shitty/dirty room at the club. I was a bit nervous about having her in my house, but I figured she was no more dangerous than any of the random tramps I'd picked up at other bars. To GV's question, I've never had an issue with that with strippers. One girl bounces around from place to place a lot, often in shitty neighborhoods so on a few occasions when picking her up or dropping her off I've worried a bit, but never had the slightest issue. I've had many more issues with Civi's. Current or ex BF's getting my # off their phones, following us home, etc.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    The first time I saw a stripper OTC, it was her idea. She had blown me twice in the VIP room and was temporarily unable to drive to work due to a DUI conviction, so she texted me at work one afternoon and proposed that we do the same OTC. As it happened, I was going to a concert near her home that evening, so I suggested that I pick her up afterward, like at midnight, and take her back to my hotel room for bedtime and morning BJs. At the last minute, literally as I was driving to her apartment, she bailed on the overnight part because she wanted to be at home when her teenage daughters got up the next morning, so we arranged for me to pick her up at 8am and take her to my room for two BJs with some snoozing and recovery time between them. Both of us were a bit nervous, but there was a high level of familiarity with each other because we had already engaged in the same activity a couple of times, so everything went well. We went on to do two more OTC dates, dinner and a postprandial BJ in each case, but our OTC relationship fizzled out when she remarried her ex-husband. I will always remember her fondly as my first OTC girl.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I was never worried about possible boyfriends. People have mistaken me for a club bouncer several times. One exception. I remember a dancer who had the hots for me and I never got into it with her. She said she wanted to give me a BJ if I got a lap dance from her. She mentioned at one time though she had a boyfriend now and it was the very large, muscular club bouncer working the club at that moment. I passed on getting the lap dance. I didn't think I was going to feel relaxed in that setting. The first time I met up with a dancer she called it a private party but didn't mention anything about it costing me money. No sex was involved. I was pissed she wanted money. I was new to strip clubs. The second dancer I had asked to go out with said ok but she saw it as a money making opportunity, not a date apparently but thought for some reason I knew that. I learned the hard way.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Dolfan says "I met her at a restaurant a few blocks from the club" This is exactly what I plan on doing. I'm first going to ask her to meet me at a restaurant. A place like that feels more safe, and thus she's more likely to show. And if she does show up, THEN I'm gonna see if I can get her to go to a hotel near by. :-)
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I asked some guy at work that I knew if strippers went out with guys in the club. He said no, they don't go out with guys they meet in the club. So when the second dancer I asked said yes, I was a bit surprised. I did end up meeting a dancer who asked me out, no money involved. My definition of Outside The Club is different than many others in my opinion. I met with dancers for years after clubs closed. I usually was not paying them.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Vikings- check PM
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @GoVikings: I've been concerned about boyfriends and husbands showing up for a long time. I've never actually had it happen, unless you count the time that was a deliberate setup. I've had a couple BFs *call* me (one asked why my number was under "money" in her phone), but nobody has ever actually showed up. That doesn't mean I'm not concerned about it. If it's the first time, my pistol is always within arm's reach, though hidden. Once she gets her clothes off and my dick is in whatever orifice we've agreed on, I tend to relax. After the third or fourth visit, if nothing has happened and I've gotten a feel for her, I might leave the fun in the care. I'm reasonably certain this practice saved me from a robbery, or even a beatdown, on that once occasion I was set up.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I was excited and left saying I'd pick her up at the end of her shift instead of waiting around for 3 hours. She never called me to tell her to pick her up. Does that even count if it fails
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    @georg Your name under "Money" in her phone, haha that's too funny. I don't know if my CF has a BF, but I know for a fact that she has kids. Being that she has 2 little ones she cares for, chances are she ain't gonna try to set me up to wet me up. But you can never be too careful, which is why I asked
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    My OTC experiences are a bit different than most it seems. I don't do P4P. I have dated several dancers and got to hang out with several others as friends. The ones I was friends with always introduced me to their significant others fairly quickly. That said, my first OTC experience was awkward. I had asked out a new dancer, she said yes, and it turned into a double date with another dancer I was friends with. Almost immediately it became obvious we had all made a mistake. My date spent all her time flirting with the other guy, while I spent all my time flirting with the dancer who was supposedly just my friend. Turns out she had wanted more than friendship all along but I didn't start to believe it until she started playing footsie with me under the table. Wow, wish I could travel back in time to that memory.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    anonIvone says "I don't do P4P. I have dated several dancers" How in the hell did you pull this off?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    otc is nice. tj in the hotel is very nice. but itc... has an intensity sometimes that is usually not matched.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I felt great excitement at having sex with a beautiful young woman. I also felt guilt for cheating on the old ball and chain. But the guilt was easy to get over because my strippers were doing all of the things that I wanted and the wife refused.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ GoV: P4P has been around since the beginning of time - there's a risk in everything from ITC, to driving to the club or OTC meetup. Just like one takes certain precautions w/ VIP ITC one takes certain precautions w/ OTC, but does not mean one should avoid it and not take the plunge and enjoy the experience - plus she's not a stranger you've never met b/f, she has a history w/ you and the club.
  • fastscrs
    7 years ago
    It took me several months to convince the dancer I wanted, a tall blond with large breasts, long hair, nice tight stomach and tanned, to see me OTC. Finally, after asking for the who knows how many times, she said "You're serious aren't you?" We arranged a day and time to meet at a motel and she was well worth the wait. As I was fucking her doggie style I couldn't hold back any longer and exploded inside her pussy. This was the first of series of meetings that lasted 10 years until I moved to another city.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    I rarely do OTC. In fact, I've only done OTC with a grand total of five dancers since pursuing this hobby. The first time I wasn't too nervous. I had drunk a couple of shots of Hennessy to relax a bit and when she arrived I encouraged her to drink and relax a bit as well. I always like to have a bottle of alcohol in the room to drink, relax, and chat a bit first; it helps ease the nervousness. But we did get it on a couple of times ITC so we were at least familiar and comfortable with each other.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    My first was so many girls ago that the specifics are hazy now, but I don't remember being overly concerned. All the Kettle One I drank that night probably had something to do with it. I even brazenly walked up to the security guy in the lobby at 2:00 in the morning, slipped him a $20 and let him know that he didn't have to bother calling ahead when my "friend" arrived (this particular hotel required call-up for late night guests).
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    @GoVikings - That's what I keep asking myself. Until I discovered TUSCL I never realized dating strippers was considered that difficult. I think dancers feel safe around me. I can also tell you I have never walked into a club with the intention of dating a dancer. I have turned down at least 50% of the OTC offers I have gotten from dancers. Unfortunately it should have been 75-80%. Dating dancers is not something I would recommend honestly.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Though I met my ATF last April, and we were already discussing OTC at the end of our first VIP, I didn't actually go through with it until she moved out of her loser boyfriend's place and into one of her own in August. Even then, our first date was overnight in my nearby hotel room. Since then, I've stayed in her apartment many times. By the time of our first date this year in January, she had a new boyfriend that she sometimes spent the night with. I asked her if he was going to surprise in flagrante delicto and she assured me that we were quite safe, as he was on home detention and wearing an ankle bracelet. This went fine during January-March. As of 3/31, she has moved in with her ex-con boyfriend and is theoretically no longer available for sleepovers. However, she owes me one more overnight date, for which I foolishly prepaid in mid-March, and assures me that she will make it up to me by telling him that she's staying with her parents and then staying with me in a hotel. We'll see :)
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Chulo True, risk is involved in lots of things. Honestly, I'm not too worried. I'm more excited because I really do feel like she's gonna show up. Plus my birthday is next month and that's when this is suppose to happen :-)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "I have turned down at least 50% of the OTC offers I have gotten from dancers" Lol. It looks like we got a George Clooney on our hands.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    Im not sure which was my first OTC experience, but I'll go off my first two. My first best I recall was in Vegas with a stripper from an all nude club. I was excited and cautious at the same time. We first met for some shopping which I thought she'd be doing her own with her own money, but upon checkout at a shoe store I found out what she expected. Well, I didn't buy her shoes and then we discussed what I really wanted. On a side note she was very prompt at meeting at the mall. Thumbs up to that stripper. Well being new to this I guess I wasn't clear enough and we ended up meeting at my hotel. Here is where I was cautious. For a busy strip hotel you'd think not, but nonetheless I met her in the lobby to make sure she was by herself. Well, to end this story we didn't end up having sex and I cut it short because I just didn't want head without me being able to finger her or something, but being a man of my word I paid. My second experience went much more better at least when it happened. She had stood me up like four times before following through. Luckily, these were at the expense of time and not at having a room but not using it. I was cautious here too. Picked her up after her shift and to the hotel we went. I really couldn't believe it was happening because of the amount of times she had stood me up. Well we did the business. But note we never discussed price. Well when I dropped her off at home the next morning, the car note story came out and he needed $300. I tried giving her like the $130 I had in my pocket, but thought she really liked me so yes I went to the ATM for the rest. I guess to sum up this rambling I was excited, but cautious at the same time.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    ....came out and she needed...
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Remember it like it was yesterday. She was my favorite ITC with me Seeing her for VIP every 6 weeks or so. One day after our VIP she said, "we could meet away from here if you ever want to grab lunch or dinner." Run the clock forward almost a full year. She has stopped dancing at the club I met her at and I've lost touch. I run into her again at her new club. New club's VIP is not very fulfilling. I asked if she would consider meeting up, she says yes. Being the first OTC, I'm really, really nervous. The hotel we meet at is the nicest in the area but not a great area. I didn't know any better and have asked her to get the room and let me pay her back. She did and I go to the room. At the exact same time a young guy comes around the corner and down the hall from the elevator, very quickly and right towards me standing outside the room. I think "well this is how it all ends". Turned out to be a total coincidence of timing though I do learn there is a huge family reunion that has the rest of the floor with lots of young folks up and down the hall. It was a 6 on a scale of 1-10 for that first visit. I wasn't very relaxed and I didn't know some of the basic thing I do now to help set the mood - music, bottled waters, and alcoholic refreshments for her. Glad you asked the question. Makes me appreciate how amazing my OTCs are these days.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    "Lol. It looks like we got a George Clooney on our hands." I wish. On a scale of 1-10 his wife is at least an 11.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    my very first otc was at a hotel room that she bought. I paid her $400 for a one hour session. everything was covered. but it was nice. and an absolutely beautiful girl. wouldn't mind running into her again. but I won't pay that price again. she was definitely part of my learning curve.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    The first dancer that I met up with away from the club took me two seconds to ask her out. She said something about a private party, no sex came out of that. She did do some private dances with me back at her place. I did eventfully get to know her better and no money was involved with that. Left her before I ended up becoming her new bf. They first dancer I remember or maybe second, my memory is fuzzy, that asked me out she did dances with me first and asked me if I wanted to meet up. I met up with her and found out she was just looking to have sex or a one night deal before heading back to Vegas. For some odd reason she told me if a guy asked her out first, she would have said no. Maybe worried about undercover vice?
  • Otto22
    7 years ago
    My first club OTC was also in Memphis, the Deja Vu. Girl said she needed a ride home and I volunteered as long as we could stop at my hotel on the way.. She stole a towel from the hotel but was otherwise a fun time.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Shadow, I remember when you described this girl before. "Do you like redheads", and the pre-payment of the tip out. Meeting a girl at a hotel, when you have very little prior interaction with her, just not knowing if she will show up, only ever talked to her when she is drunk or high, will make one nervous. If you could leave with her, or if you were to pick her up at her home, or if you'd had more engagement with her ITC, and recently, that would make it go easier. How about clubs where dancers can come and go as they please, and after hours clubs, and where girls often don't bring their own cars or can just leave them there? And then where you might just walk her across a parking lot to a motel. Or places where you can bring a small motor home, like I want to do. Anyone done this? Clubs that will let you do that? SJG
  • K
    7 years ago
    My first few OTC I was too young, dumb and horny to be worried about anything other than her not showing up.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Got a ride home from a dancer after my buddy who had brought me left with another dancer. I had bought a ROB a drink and she went on stage immediately after to never come back. I was mostly in awe of what was happening.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion