tuscl

Consistently High-Mileage Clubs

Putz01
Virginia
Friday, April 14, 2017 3:17 PM
Interested in everyone's opinion as to consistently high-mileage clubs across the US. What I mean here is those clubs which over time in everyone's experience have proven to be consistently the best "bang for your buck". Particularly interested in those small – market clubs, and not so much the big city clubs.

11 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    Are you a Larry alias?
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    I get what you're asking, but it's terribly its terribly coherent and hard to follow. Anyways, as an extras guy myself, it's metro-Detroit above all else. When you pay for dances in the VIP, you are more likely to get bj or FS than your are to get an actual dance...100% serious.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Why do have interest in small-marketclubs alone? How do you define big city? Detroit and its suburbs have many high-mileage clubs.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    The question seems clear enough to me. a21985, in what sense do you think "it's terribly its terribly coherent and hard to follow"? (Hmm . . . pot - kettle - black.) I nominate, as a contender for a consistently high-mileage small-market club in my part of the world, the Hip Hugger in Kokomo, IN. This joint is unimpressive in appearance both outside and in, charges either $3 or $5 cover depending on the time of day, has the entire range of beers from Bud to Bud Lite . . . and offers high-mileage lap dances for $10, every day all day! I've been there a dozen times and have never left unhappy. I realize that "high-mileage" means very different things to the lucky denizens of Detroit, S. Florida, etc. than it does in small-town Indiana, but in terms of nice, cheap, grindy, happy-making lappers, the Hip Hugger is hard to beat.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    @deuce - I never admitted I was particularly coherent and it usually takes one to know one...or perhaps it's my simply comprehension shortcomings that was the issue. I 100% understand what he's asking, especially after the 2nd read through, but the lack of pronouns and the incomplete sentences through me for a loop more than it should've. It's been a long day, I guess, moving on...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I assume the OP is trying to correlate "small-markets" w/ it being cheaper? Off the top of my head I'd assume East St Louis (Washington Park, Brooklyn, in IL).
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Well you can skip the whole state of South Carolina. Nothing much going on here.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I went to Hip Huggers in Kokomo a few times when I spent the summer in Indy about 15 yrs ago. Good to here it hasn't changed much. I enjoyed those visits, but then again I'm not much for the upscale "Gentlemen's" clubs.
  • mmdv26
    7 years ago
    I agree with Papi above - ESL is small market with extraordinary mileage. I would caution comparing the professional hookers of ESL with the amateur hookers of anywhere else....
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    The OP has two reviews, both are for clubs in Richmond, VA. Putz01, it looks like GoVikings took notice of your posts. He could probably give you some good info because he seems to travel out to better club scenes from VA.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    I went to the Hugger once ... [Danny Vermin voice] ... once. It was a weeknight evening. Only one hot girl there and she went to eat dinner out of a white styrofoam box with some guy at a table in plain view while I was there. Lappers looked rather grindy but were also out in the wide open. It was also weird how the staff all applauded after every girl's stage show. Nice folks at the bar, but sorry, I didn't even get a dance, didn't get enough of the experience to write a review before leaving after 45 minutes, and if I had written a review, it wouldn't have been good. I don't know if anyone's going to have a ton of experience in run-down, small-town dives across the nation. Those places tend to cater to a local crowd. For high-mileage in the ones I'm aware of, TNT or the Hardware Store in central Wisconsin. Bigger town, yeah, go to Detroit, almost any of them there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion