tuscl

The "come visit me" text message

larryfisherman
California
When a stripper texts you something like that, do you think she's texting other customers the same thing on the same day, or is your ego big enough to think you're the only one she's texting?

32 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Larry, you need to decide what it is that you want. And here on this forum, with middle-aged creeps who are cheating on their wives and who are committed to treating women like prostitutes, is not a good place to do it.

Most of these girls, when it comes down to it, they will do and be what ever you want them to. You just need to decide what that is, you can't let the women lead you.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Why don't you PM @Desert Scrub I'm sure he has something you need.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I've obviously gotten that kind of text before, and I'm sure she's texting five other customers the same thing at the same time. Lol.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Then why ask?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    But you still have not stated what you want. If you like this girl, odds are you can get under her skin and have her. So it really doesn't matter what she is doing. It matters what you want.

SJG
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    With my old ATF, I had a conversation early on in the (business) relationship about including me in the cattle call texts. We had a GFE thing going on, even when we talked outside of the club, and I felt that including me in that bullshit took away from that, especially considering all the money I was spending on her and how well I was treating her.

From there on, if business was slow and she wanted to try to get me to come in when I hadn't preplanned it, I'd get some conversation beforehand and then a customized message...always accompanied by a different pic to help me consider it. When we started to break it off with each other, she went back to me being just another part of the cattle call, and I knew that was pretty much it for us.

It's not an approach for many PLs and dancers, but if you have a good enough relationship with her, a frank conversation about expectations could work.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ But for this frank conversation to occur, Larry needs to decide what he wants.

SJG
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    This isn't a hard one, is it? Is she texting you during her working hours? Let's say between 8 pm and 4 am on a Friday or Saturday night. Is it implied that you'll be visiting her at the club where she works? If so, then what does it matter? The odds are you're just a customer, and whether she's texting one customer or twenty, what difference does it make? (to paraphrase Hilary Clinton lol)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    None of what she is doing actually matters. What matters is when Larry finally sees that he has to decide what he wants.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The rational side of my mind tells me she wants $$$ from anyone that will answer her text - the PL side of my mind tells me she loves me and wants to see me - most of the time the PL side wins and why I don't exchange #s w/ dancers much these days.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ But none of this matters, until Larry decides what he wants. After that, he can steer the girl in that direction. Right now he is letting her drive it, and that will not work. That is to be the Ultimate PL.

SJG

Sanders: Trump will be a one-term president
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/s…

EnerJet Rockets
    http://spacemodeling.org/jimz/enerjet/ej…
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Lol - what titty(dot) said.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Probably true. But what is more important is for Larry to decide what he wants, and stop trying to discern what the girl wants.

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    SJG you're reading too deep into what I'm saying.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Larry, what difference does it make what the girl is doing and why she is texting you?

You can speculate, but it does not matter, as you are the one who needs to decide how you want to steer it.

SJG
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    She wants to play on the McD's playland
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    WTH?

Some of these replies are just plain weird... that's what I have decided.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I'm sure shes texting other customers, but as long as she isn't doing it over a group message it's whatever. So it's slightly more personal, but I don't go crazy about it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't think most dancers have a large group of regulars that she can count on to come in when she texts - I actually think it's a pretty-good chance you are the only one she texts (at least that day) - even if she has more than one regular she may not be in the mood to see the other PL(s) - but I could be wrong.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I think my point might have been missed, I'm not asking if you guys think I'm the only one she's texting to come in (I already know I'm not). I'm asking when a stripper does that to you, do YOU think you're the only one she's doing that to on that day?

I basically just ran out of ideas for a discussion thread, so I came up with this lol.

Discuss.

• anonlvone
    7 years ago
    There's nothing to discuss. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you? You really shouldn't be in strip clubs period. Of course you won't listen to me, and lots of strippers will be happy to make their bread and butter off of you, so carry on.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    I'm my CF's favorite customer, she told me so herself!
    No way she's texting anyone else but me!!! :)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    "
    I basically just ran out of ideas for a discussion thread, so I came up with this lol."

Is there any wonder why I don't take anything this guy says seriously or believe a word he says.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    A couple years ago, I got a text from a dancer reading something like: "Come see me today! I'm in the club waiting for you."

Except, it was a group text with about 7 other contacts included. Turns out that she downloaded a contact management app and she wasn't equal to the learning curve.

One of the other guys texted to the group: "Did you send this to all of us so that we could coordinate our schedules today?"

She replied "Sorry." and crawled into a hole.

So, no, I don't think I'm the only one, even if I might be.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @larry: Of course. If their phone has a massive send they just use a generic message and press "mass send".
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Group text damn LMAO.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I don't care who else she texts. What's important is that I'm the only customer that she fucks.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Well if she is fucking you she is fucking them too. Unless you mean just that night, and even then yiur probably still not the only one.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    To append JS69 half joking comment: "What's important is that I'm first customer she fucks that day."

I'm sure you all are great people, but I'd much you get my sloppy seconds then the other way around...and that is why I'm an early afternoon shift PL.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"I don't think most dancers have a large group of regulars that she can count on to come in when she texts - I actually think it's a pretty-good chance you are the only one she texts (at least that day) -"

My guess is that most strippers have a small group of folks they send to. A few seems to collect numbers from everyone, and send blast-o-grams. A few seem to have no regulars at all. I imagine the rest send regularly send "I miss you, come visit me" texts to the small batch of guys they have, at a time. I never assume I'm the only guy who got the text, and I am one-strike-you're-out if a stripper fucks up our appointment (that is, I expect her to be available when I get there, for as long as I stay), so I always re-verify, "you're free at 3 on Thursday" (or whatever) when I text back
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Holy shit, when sjg actually delivers scathing but good advice, you know you done fucked up
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Perhaps. Let us know when that happens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion