tuscl

8 Strippers Reveal The #1 Indicator A Man Is NOT Marriage Material

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"If he asks to eat you out in the Champagne Room, it's not a good sign."
I have to remember to always say that.

http://www.yourtango.com/2017299269/stri…

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I think being rushed or excessively impulsive, or trying to verbally talk a girl into something, rather than letting it just happen, is always going to tell the girl that this guy is that 99.9% that just sees her as a fembot. He is not treating her as he would a woman met someplace else.

SJG
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Does this article indicate that there are more strippers than I thought looking for husbands at strip clubs?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    My experience is that these are all basically ordinary girls, who despite what they may do ITC and OTC, still want what other girls want. So big mistake to ever treat them otherwise.

On the whole, those who dance in strip clubs, they are often more immature in relationships than women who do more conservative things.

SJG
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Huh.

I would have thought the #1 indicator is if the guy asks the stripper what he can get in front room action.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Very foolish to talk to a girl like that. Front room action happens because you let it happen. You talk to her, but not about the action.

Warhawks, you have a great deal to learn.

SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    ^^^says the guy with no real life experience
  • Bandit5160
    7 years ago
    The number one indicator that a woman is not marriage material? She's a stripper!
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    "On the whole, those who dance in strip clubs, they are often more immature in relationships than women who do more conservative things."

I would respectfully disagree with this assertion. In my opinion, many of the women dancing in strip clubs are in fact more mature in their relationships. These are often intelligent women who are simply using their bodies to achieve their financial goals, and, most importantly, have an understanding of their own sexual drives and needs, and strip clubbing is a means of achieving that aspect of their persona. Maybe because I am a low drama, non-drinking, non-drug abusing PL who seeks out a similar type in his dancers, but dancers who lap with me and become regulars in my rotation all seem to have one thing in common: they are comfortable with who and what they are, and accept responsibility for their actions. I've also long maintained that for (at least of plurality, not necessarily a majority) certain dancers, they got into the profession because they actually like sex and sexual contact, and this how they can get paid quite well for it and enjoy themselves while doing so.

Obviously, not every dancer fits this profile, and there are quite a few women are forced into the profession by others, or are abused/taken advantage of, but I have met and continue to meet dancers who simply seem to enjoy actually being in control of a man's sexual desires and controlling when or if he gets to cum. God bless 'em.

CP
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Obviously not every dancer fits with what I said. My perception is based on situations, getting friendly with dancers, getting personal, and finding that they have less relationship experience and are angered very easily because they feel that the guy was just playing them, when this is not necessarily the case. They are hyper protective against this, because their job places them at risk of it.

So, "These are often intelligent women who are simply using their bodies to achieve their financial goals...", means that they are often at risk of guys playing them, so much so that they are more likely to overreact when actually their was no ill intent.

Women without sex work or strip club experience do not have to worry so much about this, and relationships are the norm for them, not the exception.

And again, these are only my own perceptions and of course there will be exceptions.

SJG
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Eww, why would you want to eat out a stripper? If your doing it, then she has done every other sexual conquest on the menu with 50 other men, and probably stinks.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Strippers aren't generally dateable much less marriage material. They are great fuck buddies, tho.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @lowpaw that "may" be true, but SOMEBODY has to date them. Why not a patron?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You mean that strippers aren't marriage material, wow who'd a known that ?
    ; )
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion