tuscl

Doing something nice for your DS/ATF

larryfisherman
California
You ever deal with a stripper that never flakes, is always on time, never asks for a tip ITC or OTC, always responds to your texts in timely fashion always sends you pics if you ask, gives maximum effort in the bedroom and/or in the lapdances, nice, good conversationalist, and on top of all that is JUST your type physically?

In other words your dream stripper or ATF

You ever feel like you owe her something a little nice just for her being so awesome?

Have you ever splurged on a gift for your favorite stripper? What was it? What's the most expensive thing you've gotten for her?

27 comments

• BumHip
    7 years ago
    Bought a favorite a TV before. She was worth every penny.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I've done plane tickets and shopping trips.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    My former ATF was an awesome girl, loved talking and hanging out with her in and out of the club and the sex was amazing. But...I'll leave the splurging on material gifts for my wife. The best physical gift I ever got my ATF was when I ran out to buy her a few packs of Djarum Blacks when for a couple weeks she became obsessed with them for some reason.

I often thought about it, but I gotta be honest, it felt like the ultimate PL bullshit to buy a dancer stuff. Hell, she had one regular more loaded than me who bought her designer handbags, etc.... She was kinda appreciative, but at the same time made fun of the guy for it behind his back. One time while i was hanging out of her at the club, he brought by a gift, she accepted, shooed him off and continued to hang out with me.

If you're into giving your ATF gifts, great, but it ain't for me. Regardless of how close the relationship is with a dancer, I'll keep giving her the greatest gift I know for them: cold hard cash for services rendered.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    @larry - that stripper hasn't been invented yet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a chump's game.

w.r.t. strippers, the more one gives them th more they want and the less they appreciate
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Fishsticks gave all his lunch money away for an entire month!!!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    haven't done/bought anything nice for my CF

But yesterday I asked her if would she meet me OTC and she sounds like she's willing to. She just said I gotta let her know in advance so she can free up some time

She's been great at responding to texts and being at the club when she says she's gonna be there. But when and if she shows up to our OTC date will be the TRUE test of her reliability

Stay tuned....

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    @ lopaw... lmfao
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Any of us in that situation won't risk admitting it for fear of jinxing it...however, cash is king and giving some extra money with instructions to "do something nice for yourself" seems the best course for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Look at young GoV growing up before our eyes

:)
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I've bought a massage and facial at the spa I think that is probably the most expensive unless it would be perfume
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Chulo.....she's Mexican and Columbian

:-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't like Columbians I like Colombians
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I did that once, bought the massage and facial package at the Bellagio spa for my stripper best friend. We used to go to the Bellagio all the time. These days if I really like a dancer I'll show my appreciation with a "homemade" gift. I won't tell you what my talents are, but I'm preparing a gift right now for my current girlfriend. Cash they can get from anyone.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @govikings- the girl in the thread I was complaining about not reliable is light skinned, half Mexican and half Colombian. We fucking the same bitch? :) Good luck on the OTC!

A lot of times instead of gifts I just spend more on them ITC than I usually do.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Chulo.....I've made that mistake before.....I remember you correcting it lol

Larry....thanks and that's cool man
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Lopaw- haha, you're probably right.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. How does a stripper's boyfriend do something nice for her?
    A. He doesn't give her a second black eye.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    ^^^Lol
  • Socalclubber
    7 years ago
    I agree with Ms Lopaw. This type of stripper doesn't exist. I did otc with an atf and at first it started off fine. and then she got flaky with our arrangements and blew me off a few times after making plans. Then begging for money for doing shit. and became shady with me. It was just a pain in the ass and should have kept that shit at the club.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Maybe...
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    I guess I take my ATF for granted after so many years, but in the past I've given her gift cards to nice restaurants and Massage Envy, usually as a birthday gift, which were always appreciated.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Luckily, my ex-ATF was the typical flake so I saved a lot of money not buying her expensive shit.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I do nothing other than get high with my atf. As I don't do otc, there is no need to pay for gifts.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I have bought my DS enough clothes for ten women. I have also taken her several on all expense paid trips to fun exotic locations, I bought her thousands of dollars in alcohol before she turned 21, I've taken her out to dinner at least a couple of hundred times, etc etc. this is why she loves me.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    As you know, I think "dream stripper" is a cringeworthy, juvenile fantasy -- though I have my own juvenile fantasies, so I don't begrudge you guys yours'. Nor do I think there's a such thing as a stripper who "always" responds to texts in a timely manner, always on time, etc. But, just to keep a shred of reality here, I'll reword the question as, "your current fave has been over-delivering, do you reward her, and how?".

The answer is: spend more on her... either see her more often, or give her a one-time splurge tip. for strippers with whom a have a more "arrangement-ish" relationship, it might also include an up-level in activities, much better restaurants, etc.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Cash is nice. But better is just to start seeing her in a completely civilian manner and start wearing out your own mattress with her.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion