tuscl

Its amazing how much my clubbing has changed in the 5+ years ive been on tuscl

Sunday, April 9, 2017 9:29 PM
Five or so years ago I joined this website reading every post I could find on tuscl and had to do with fucking a stripper inside or outside the club At this point in history I was pursing what was later my love in GF after my divorce but at the time I was separated and just meet this stripper I later call my ATF At the time I had two clubs in town. One divish hood slash biker bar...that's the won my ATF danced in then the other club witch was a little more upscale well in comparison to the first club I talked about lol Crazy how time fly's and it's been three years since I dated and lived with my ATF. Shit that club got closed down due to trafficking drugs. The other club is still running but has went a Lil down hill since it has a monopoly locally. Back then I lived inside a strip club it felt...in pursuit of my ATF I would often pop in on every day off, right before work, on breaks and after work lol all depending on what shift I was working...I stayed broke between the low wage job, divorce and an addiction to my ATF. These days I don't even club local anymore. Better job, higher wages, better agreement with my X and shit...hell I don't club as offer but when I go I travel and make it worth my while Good bye days if going broke with no wet dick and hello to flowing cash and wet pussy in large cities and shits Thank you tuscl, founder and members for making this all possible

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    And we have been changed by you, Juice. :)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    there is hope....
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    So what you're saying is, since you've "vertically integrated" yourself you're bringing sushi to the club instead of a bucket of chackin?
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    5 years? Your information says you've only been here 2 years, since March of 2015. What's up with that?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    It's hard for him to keep with time, dates, etc. when you have 15,000 fucking aliases on this board... Juice is living the American dream, pulling himself up by his boot straps, making himself great again. A real American success story. lol
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Remember the Rosanne TV show? That's Juice, Jackie is Rosanne, Juice is Dan (played by John Goodman) the only difference is they're divorced and Dan has a gambling addiction.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion