tuscl

club added condoms and lube to all VIP rooms, good or bad?

s88
New York
Friday, April 7, 2017 9:54 AM
My extras SC, just added baskets with flavored and unflavored condoms and astroglide to all VIP rooms. IDK how I feel about this. I've fucked girls here before, but I always bring my own supplies (lube, rubbers). None of the girls I did it with had supplies on them, but I dont ask for sex at the SC, if it happens in the moment, it happens, and the girls I did fuck never came back to the SC again ("this club is illegal, ill have a record when it is raided", "I thought there was no sex in this club, but I really liked you [compared to my physically abusive SD]", "you didnt tip me enough compared to my BP rate"). So do I complain to the SC owner about the baskets and tell him to take them away because they ruin the atmosphere and scare away the "new to industry" girls I love to score with? Or should I think about "safe sex" and the owner is being thoughtful to his customers and strippers? I wonder if strippers or customers asked him for condoms and that why he came out with the basket idea. Really, if I was a girl responding to a sketchy "we have male security and there is no sex involved" job ad on CL, and then I get to the SC and I see condoms in every VIP room, what else is there to think other than EVERY GIRL fucks in this SC and to run out the door ASAP. Should I tell the owner to take away the baskets? I swear this isnt a brothel, but the baskets really make it seem like one in 2 seconds. I dont want a AMP or brothel atmosphere at my SC. I am afraid the baskets will ruin the vibe of this SC and make it into a "dead inside" BP junkie brothel rather than naive broke GFE college girls who dont know what the limits are of the SC.

25 comments

• Dlee305
    7 years ago
    Fuck the dancers! That is inviting vice police to raid the joint with customers in it. Let someone in the restrooms sell em.
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    Not for 5 freaking dollars!
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    The only place I saw anything like that was baskets of custom labeled condoms at the concession stands and various other places in Mitchel Bros O'Farrell Theater in San Fransisco. It basically is an expensive brothel! The back private rooms have beds and sinks for clean up. Put the baskets in the back where the girls can get to them an use from them but out in the open is asking for trouble unless this place is in a rural county in Nevada, TJ or some areas of Canada.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Really dumb move, then again, I never really thought most SC management was particulary smart. But to completely throw away any possible culpable deniability by overtly providing condoms and lube to customers and dancers is beyond short-sighted. Anyways, because of added risk of raids, the essential assumed pressuring of any dancers into performing extras even if they don't to, and the minor idea that it kills any fantasy/delusion that a VIP session is any other than a business transaction, I'd run far away from that club and its incompentent management.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    That club won't stay open long
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    If this were TJ where legality isn't a problem it would be perfect, but in nearly every US jurisdiction this comes down to evidence of illegal services on premises. I have to agree, not a smart move on management's part to put a smoking gun right in the VIP room.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Condoms? Fuck, I can't even get my clubs to put tissues in the VIP. But I do find this extraordinarily hard to believe that a club could be this stoopid.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Adding that stuff is good, just so long as it does not get them busted. Give us some idea where this is, and is it such an extreme dive, underground club, that anything already goes? Front room GFE? Front room FS? SJG
  • Stephanie4life
    7 years ago
    Now you dont have to use a Doritos bag.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Should I tell the owner to take away the baskets?" Resounding yes. Telling a strip club owner what to do in his club always works out well :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    They do this in SF because the police will not arrest anyone, and years ago when they once did, the DA refused the prosecute. Maybe the club owner knows something you don't!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Subra, is San Francisco still like that? Pink Diamonds and Market St. Cinema forced under? SJG
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Nah, those weren't condoms. They were just party balloons......
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Those girls weren't making money, they're just friendly. SJG
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    sjg: Yes, absolutely. The policy to do not hassle the clubs by policy; the DA will not prosecute even if the police make arrests. The city has other crime priorities. Pink Diamonds was a badly-managed, ghetto, crime-ridden shithole, which is why they were forced out of business. MSC had gotten worse and worse, until it was basically crack hos working in there -- and their pimps were actually very often present in the audience, watching their girls. The place could no longer really draw customers. Neither placed was closed down by law enforcement due to prostitution.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Camille Harris did make busts in MSC, but she did not prosecute. But thanks for the info. SJG
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    SJG: I don't remember that specifically, but a question: Are you sure it wasn't the police department who made the busts, and Camille Harris who refused to subsequently prosecute? I distinctly remember two incidents over the years, where the police did try to test the system by making prostitution busts at the strip clubs and trying to put political pressure on the DA to prosecute, and both times, two different prosecutors refused to prosecute -- and the citizens of SF just didn't care, so the police lost and DA won those fights. It's been many years since the police have gone back in.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Kamala, not Camille! lol ... anyway, did a quick google search and here's what I Found: [view link] I was a very active SCer back then, and the article is essentially exactly as I remembered it. the POLICE made busts, the DA (Kamala Harris) told them "Fuck you", and that was the end of that, lo these past 13 years. And, I totally buy into the theory that the police were "punishing" harris for not pursuing the death penalty against a cop killer
  • Timbuck12
    7 years ago
    Well, it sounds like the owner and management already made the conscious choice to put them in there. So why do you think your opinion will matter?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Why don't they put signs outside, condoms in the VIP !! LMAO
  • PredragDr
    7 years ago
    No more condoms at Mitchell Brothers (SF). Girls have to supply their own and no waste/evidence is allowed to be left in the private rooms.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    wow.... interesting.....
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I'm shocked that they would be so willing to put Conor's out there. Seems like a non-brilliant way to attract the vice squad! :(
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    When Camille Harris came in as DA, she had the police make the busts. And it was very easy, as the girls were probably openly soliciting. She did this to show that she was not Terrance Hallinan. But then she did not prosecute. If you are saying that the cops did it, like to test Harris, maybe. Touchy area. But there have been AMP busts in SF. In one big one Mayor Gavin Newsom took point. I would not think though that even in SF clubs that they put out lube, condoms, and sanitizer. Thanks Subra for all the good info. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, this article is good. Matier and Ross are good. [view link] Where I had read about this was Spectator Magazine. This Matier and Ross was coming later. Spectator Magazine made it like Kamala Harris was behind the busts. But what Matier and Ross are saying is probably more correct, cops were pressuring her or testing her. But there have been AMP busts since, though I don't think it is that many. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion