tuscl

My employee's daughter works at a strip club

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
I think he said she was a bartender, which will help keep me out of trouble (like he won't see me walking out of the lap dance room with her). Unfortunately, it's in a city I travel to often, and one of the better clubs in that city. It's in driving distance, too, and my personal vehicle is easily recognizable. I'm not going to stop going, but, shit that could make things weird.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I think it would be more weird for him having one of his employees know that his daughter works in a strip club.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    What do you drive that's so recognizable?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^The Oscar Mayer Weinermobile.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I don't know if he ever goes there to talk to her. But it would be on his way home.

S'cat, you're right, but she is just a bartender.

Raptor SVT with custom paint and some window decals.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What shadow said
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    "Just a bartender."

At least three bartenders I know here in Louisville will fuck you if they have the free time and you have the cash. Two of them are worth it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Even if she was a dancer; the PL in me says you are both adults - really; what's the difference b/w you and the next guy
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    What's her name, we'll go in and keep her company.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    LOL, I don't ask her name. I didn't want to tip anyone off about my hobby.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    What father goes around bragging that his daughter works in a strip club?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I used to club with a guy who knew that the shot girl in a club was the daughter of his co-worker.

I didn't care, but I know it made him uncomfortable when she was working and we were in the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion