tuscl

Uncle LEO at it again

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
FRANKLIN, Ohio (WDTN) — A Franklin strip club is facing multiple charges after a three-month investigation by the Ohio Investigative Unit, the Franklin Police Department and the Warren County Drug Task Force.

Agents went to the NYNY strip club in the 1200 block of East Second Street in Franklin on March 31st.

NYNY, Inc. and Allison Hindy from Point Pleasant, West Virginia are charged with illegal sexually oriented activity in a sexually oriented business. Kaitlyn Kelly from Waynesville is charged with knowingly obtaining, possessing or using a controlled substance for marijuana.

Agents cited the liquor permit with the following:

Five counts of drug possession
Three counts of drug sales
Two counts of drug use
One count of nudity
Once count of engaging in sexual activity
One count of solicitation for anything of value
One count of disorderly conduct
Three counts of permitting removal of beer or intoxicating liquor sold for on premise consumption
One count of insanitary conditions (fixtures, equipment, tables, counters, coolers/refrigerators or utensils not clean or sanitary)
Insanitary conditions (alcoholic beverages not maintained in potable conditions)
NYNY, Inc., Kelly and Hindy will appear in Franklin Municipal Court on April 18th.

Other criminal charges will be presented to the Warren County Prosecutor.

The administrative case will be presented to the Ohio Liquor Control Commission at a later date.

Possible administrative penalties include fines, suspensions, or revocation of the liquor permit.

http://wdtn.com/2017/04/04/franklin-stri…

17 comments

• whodey
    7 years ago
    3 months of investigation and they found 1 stripper performing extras which counted as the 3 sexually oriented crimes (nudity, solicitation and engaging in sexual activity). No wonder SW Ohio has such a bad reputation for strip clubs if only one girl got naked, let alone did anything, in 3 months at the club.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Wow and no children go hungry there either.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Nudity in a strip club, good heavens what is this world coming too?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    God forgive anyone in Ohio actually have some fun and some sex...

No wonder they are so frustrated in the Buckeye state.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    From the state that spawned Pence, no surprise, the LE waste our tax dollars.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Pence is from Indiana, not Ohio. Still, as someone from a neighboring state of both, both states suck and your point stands.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    OOPS, ty for the correction, I don't pay a great deal of attention to those Southern states.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Our tax dollars at work. Fuck the government.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    The money spent on this could have fed 10 children for 10 years.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Thank goodness the police is protecting us from naked women.

I assume there is usually a reason the authorities target a particular club, maybe it was the drug activity in this club but that probably happens in most clubs.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    LEO needs to praise the Lord and push it out real hard. This makes a better mood
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    The club has no more drug activity than 90% of the clubs around the country. The only reason Ny Ny was targeted is that they are the only club in Franklin and like most other SW Ohio cities the local politicians can't stand to see adults having fun. Most of them are either whipped by their wives or their mothers guilt trips.

From what I've seen at the club the nudity charge was likely a dancer not wearing her pasties or maybe a brief flash of the kitty. The sexual activity was probably a handjob or at most a blowjob. The club has always been more of a takeout location so the solicitation charge was probably valid.
  • samsung1
    7 years ago
    When I'm in that part of the state cheeks is usually my top pick. Maybe living room or harem as back up.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Nudity and insanitary conditions at a strip club? Good gawd.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    A three-month investigation that resulted in those trumped-up charges? I wonder what the rest of the story is?
  • Bobbers
    7 years ago
    "One count of nudity"

Good thing they conducted an investigation, otherwise we would have never known there was nudity down at the strip club
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    ime, GA127 SB16 was passed about 9 years ago in Ohio and I think it still applies. Ohio is technically no-nudity and no-contact state. Clubs operate in the middle area that leads to 1. the most business and 2. the least arrests, so alcohol clubs have the dancers wear pasties and all clubs have 1 way contact or supposedly air dancing. http://www.lsc.ohio.gov/analyses127/s001…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion