tuscl

Tan lines

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
We've had the bald vs. trimmed vs. jungle bush debate several times. This has probably come up, but I haven't seen it.

How do y'all feel about tan lines?

It seems most strippers get a complete all over tan whether it be through nude sunbathing, tanning salon, or spray on.

Call me old-fashioned, but I like tan lines (just like I enjoy a trimmed mound of curlies). It gives me the sense that I'm seeing something I'm not supposed to see. Or something that not everyone sees. Fantasy is allowed :-)

19 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I love tan lines on a nude stripper. Especially if they show a tiny itty bitty little bikini. I know that dozens of guys probably saw her in that bikini and lusted to see the view that I'm getting.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ exactly what JS said. /end thread
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Make that three in a row. Opened this up to mention exactly what JS said: its not the tanlines themselves, but that they represent what someone else didn't get to see.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    For a really great set of tan lines (and pretty much all of the rest as well!), check out Dillion Harper at babepedia.com. :-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't like pale skin so a nice tan is def a turn-on.

I guess tan-lines can be sexy but it's not something that really catches my PL-eye -I don't mind them but probably prefer a full tan - and prefer tan-lines over no tan.

What I don't like is a strong-tan with mostly or halfway white-tits, again b/c I don't like paleness and a nice tan w/ white-tits is too-much a disparity.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    *Love* the tan lines on a nude dancer!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    My retired ATF used to get a spray tan with a ridiculously small bikini for the tan lines. She'd tell PLs she'd go to the beach and pool wearing a bikini that small - but she'd laugh when she told me that saying she'd never have the guts to wear something so extreme out in public.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    Tan lines are hot - the more natural or normal looking the better.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Tsk, tsk, tsk...all those UV rays will destroy your skin. Not only Tan lines -- but Cos and Sin lines are also quite desirable.

Yeah, I love tan lines. Everyone in S. Calif where I grew up would get tan lines during the summer. With the exception of redheads, with no pigment, who burn to an ugly lobster-red.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Love tan lines. The best ones are when the *only* ones she has are at her crotch. Boob tan lines are perfectly OK, though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Does anyone other than Juice have penis tan-lines?

Just wondering.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    A guy sunbathes nude in his backyard and gets a badly sunburned penis. He calls his doctor to ask for his advice and the doctor tells him to dip his dick in a glass of cold milk.

When is girlfriend gets home and sees him cooling his cock, she exclaims "So *that's* how you reload that thing!"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL - good one
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I find tan lines to be very sexy and I like that. :)
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i don't like tan lines
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Tan lines are from the Lawd and Savior Foghorn
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Brilliant joke MrDeuce!

Seriously though, I'm not crazy about tans. Melanoma = seriously non-ace! So I like girls to protect themselves from sun!

I'm a bit of a hypocrite though, since I like pictures of girls in thongs on the beach. I just hope they use sunscreen! ;)
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Sometimes tan lines are okay. If the difference in shade is too extreme, I find it distracting. But, I do prefer girls to have a bit of a tan.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Sometimes tan lines are okay. If the difference in shade is too extreme, I find it distracting. But, I do prefer girls to have a bit of a tan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion