tuscl

Juice has disappeared !!!

Monday, April 3, 2017 8:59 PM
Now, admittedly that would be tough to do, he is no spinner. LOL. I haven't seen anything here from him here in a few days. Shailynn, did you put too many hallucinogens in his chacken fangers ??? Or did he meet the newest love of his life and is shackled to her forever ??? If you see this, Juice, write to us !!

13 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    He does that once in a while - he says he sometimes tries to put extra hours at work Or maybe he decided to get to Vegas for the meet on his bicycle and needed to leave around now.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Every now and then he has to sleep. Between 60 hours of work each week, poker, fast food, posting on here and going to follies sleep isn't an option.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    He shit at McD's and fell in
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Who?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I think it was your lies about military service in Vietnam and your other non-stop trolling that drove him away, vinceygirl.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Word has it that Juice barebacked Dougster in the mouth and was so disgusted, he swore off sex.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice isn't going anywhere, he's just busy working.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    But Juice doesn't really work, he says his job is easy. :)
  • ime
    7 years ago
    He flew to close to the sun in wings of pastrami.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    "Who?" George is clearly an idiot
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Chances are that some or all of us have seen him on the news. We just didn't know it's him.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Maybe someone farted in his face and he is using mouthwash to get rid of the taste
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Juice has not posted under his account but seems a few of his old aliases have been very active (if not a couple of new aliases also) - wonder if he got band by Founder again or just dealing w/ some demons and thus acting out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion