tuscl

A friendly inquiry

Monday, April 3, 2017 2:13 PM
What do you like to see on stage? Pole tricks? twerking? Eye contact? What is it that a girl does on stage that grabs your attention and makes you want to take that bitch straight to the lap dance room? I'm curious!! I am most certainly not a pole trick queen..I'll steal your soul with my eyes though. Also.... I dance in Virginia. I got my first whip (whoop whoop!) and I'm ready to travel. Anyone able to recommend clubs on the east coast that are poppin, black girl friendly, and are not heavily geared towards extras? Figured I'd put out some feelers out on here.

43 comments

• georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Naked women. :) Pole tricks are good. I like to watch a body move, regardless of what it's doing. Look at me at some point though. I want to see your eyes.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Naked women are always good on stage or off for that matter ; )
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Post some pics so we can give you a more detailed professional assessment/opinion.. You can post pics to [view link] and then post the link here.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    BTW where and how have you been Milani, we haven't heard from from you for a while.
  • MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    Bah..of course you guys like naked girls on stage!!! D,: If only the guys at my club were as simple.. :p Twentyfive: I've been twerkin, doing the school thing, and looking for a house for me and my three other roommates. The past few weeks have been too crazy! I haven't had the time or mental capacity for TUSCL :p Also, you know us dancers...we like to disappear sometimes :) This is probably the only selfie I'll ever post on here xD; [view link]
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Magic City in Atlanta - Black club for rappers and wannabes. Lots of twerking and rain making. No extras. I won't be there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Custies' tastes are all over the place in what they like (stage, dancer-type; type of experience, etc). w.r.t. the stage - my 2-cents: I am not all interested in pole tricks - sure I can be impressed by her athletic ability but athletic ability does not give me a boner personally. In my PL-mind, a simple rule-of-thumb is what turns on your man/BF/former-BFs - IMO most dudes don't get turned on by seeing the woman doing summersaults on the bedroom floor. I personally like sensuality - eye-contact and a smile like "yeah I'm (dancer) gonna fuck you (custy)"; even if that is not what's gonna go down. I go to strip-clubs to get turned-on; not see gymnastics - I like slow sensual movements just like I like it slow and sensual during a dance vs a jackrabbit bouncing around my lap. So seductive eye-contact and smile and getting up really close to the PL and making eye-contact when he tips you (vs doing summersaults around the stage while he's at the tip-rail). IME often times dancers that super-focus on their pole-tricks end-up being crappy lap-dancers b/c they think it's all about the physical vs the sensual - or they are just too-much into themselves and showing off on the pole and don't put any effort into the lap-dance game. I don't think I've ever taken a dancer for lap-dances b/c of her monkeying around on the pole; actually I kinda write her off as not a good lap-dancer; but if I like her looks then I'll usually take a chance on her.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Really, all I care about when it comes to stage sets is that the girl is actually trying and looks like she's enjoying herself. It may be because I'm an afternoon shift guy, but far too many dancers just go through the motions and act annoyed that they have to be on stage. Impressive pole tricks might get a "just cause" tip from me to a dancer I wouldn't normally tip, but it's not what I look for. When it comes to a dancer who I'm a regular of and visiting, or a dancer I'm talking to, bought drinks for and am planning a VIP session with, I like to see some eye contact and a general audition for how the VIP dances will go. I happily stage tip 20s for dancers who do well during their set in that situation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    To twerk or not to twerk; that is the question. I'm primarily into black-dancers and phat asses - so yes; I do like the twerk thing a lot; *personally*. But if you work in s mixed-club w/ mostly white clientele and if the club is sorta upscale and mostly while-collar older white-guys (which is the sweet-spot for banking probably); in that type of environment the custies are usually not into twerking. if you are n a mid-tier club and lots of young-people/custies then twerking is probably expected unless you just wanna focus your game on the often more lucrative middle-age white dudes, then no twerkiing. And in black clubs; yeah; twerking is pretty-much mandatory ;)
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    I've met her you guys :-)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Show off !!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    GoVikings - Is that why she is looking for a new club to work? :)
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Nice pic. Do me a solid and don't come to Louisville. I'll, uh, be in my bunk.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I don't care for pole tricks, but eye contact, twerking, and a smile gets me every time. Nice pic Milani, don't feel like you have to post a pic though, I'm pretty sure none of us clubbers are posting pics of ourselves on here. If I was a dancer on here, and a TUSCLer requested a pic of me, I would say, "I'll post a pic of myself if you post a pic of yourself" :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You are attractive. But hard to tell how your whole body looks - i.e. you don't seem too-big on the upper-body but I can't asses your lower-body - I mention this b/c I think you have the look to perhaps do better in mixed-clubs than black-clubs IMO - IMO you're small enough in your upper-body to not be considered too-thick for most mixed-clubs - black-girls that are too thick/curvy/voluptuous often don't get hired at mixed-clubs especially the more upscale(ish) ones - thus depending on how your lower-body looks; if you are thick from the waist down then that may mean you are more likely to be hired in a black club or mid-tier to dive(y) mixed-club since often upper-midtier to upscale clubs like their girls on the slim-side and not too thick/curvy - just my opinion.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "But hard to tell how your whole body look" Not hard for me to tell how it looks ;-)
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Shadow lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Do tell GoV - did you get dances from her?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I kinda got ahead of myself in opining which clubs you may be a good fit at since I overlooked the fact you already dance in VA - what type of club do you dance at - dive, mid-tier, upscale -mostly white or evenly mixed - you should already have experience w.r..t which type of clubs hire you - have you had issues in the past w/ certain clubs not hiring you and if so what type of clubs - that way we can try to see what type of non-VA clubs would be a good fit.
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Pole tricks are only OK. Two better sales techniques: 1. Play with yourself on stage (probably over, not under, your g string, unless you're working at a very permissive club) and act like you're enjoying it. This is a sex-oriented business. You can set your own limits but whatever you can to do promote sexual fantasies will be well received. 2. Offer some contact when customers approach the stage to tip you. I've had contact that ranges from a kiss on the cheek, to boobs in the face to a subtle strip club "hand shake" (over the pants, typically).
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    If you are trying to sell a lap dance, ass throwing/popping is what catches my attention. If you can give some eye contact while you're doing that, now we're talking.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Nice pic Milani you look slutty in a good way not intending any disrespect. Come on down to Floriduh I'd hang out with you a bit. )
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Trying to pick a "good club" for a dancer is a bit-hard - it seems to me that good clubs for custies or that custies like are often not good clubs for dancers or that dancers like. I assume you'd do well in Atlanta - I would think you'd fit-in in many of the mixed-clubs - but ATL clubs are not high-dance-price VA clubs; ATL dances are $10 - but like VA most of them are either low-mileage or no-touch. North Carolina seems to be a bit more like VA - pretty high dance costs w/ low-mileage - if you could catch on at one of the pretty-good clubs in NC it may be a good-fit. Why do you want to dance outside VA?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    This reads a lot like a fishsticks post.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Chulo- no, I didn't get dances from her......but it's not because I don't find her attractive. To me, she's very attractive and she's got that exotic look---which I love. And Like 25 said.....she looks so naughty in that picture And she wants to dance outside of VA because VA fucking sucks
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    BTW, my "don't come to Louisville" comment wasn't a slam. :) I'm already spending enough on dancers. :)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yes playing with yourself and acting like you're enjoying it really turns me the fuck on.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I enjoyed her pic. Very sexy. I have zero to less than zero interest in stage dances. Pole tricks seem important around here, but one thing I have noticed is that dancers who were gymnasts or cheerleaders in High School seem to be better at pole tricks by far than other dancers. Twerking is not a big deal in the Northeast and would not be a winner around here imo. Providence area and many parts or Connecticut and some of Massachusetts are inadvisable if you are looking for non-extras areas. What works on the stage imo? When you are being tipped by a custie, look them in the eye and make them feel they are the only one in the room with you.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Damn, just saw the pic. Quite sexy.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    When she sees me, makes total eye contact, struts over to where I am and pushes her boobs and/or pussy in my face and tells me that she wants to ravish me. Yep - that pretty much will do it.
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    7 years ago
    Maybe you could remove all of your clothing and scuttle about on the floor while carrying eggs under your body. There is nothing sexier than a female hairless ape scuttling on stage like the pinnacle of creation - a crab! Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    Many years ago, in a club that no longer exists, a stripper begged me to stick singles to her sopping wet pussy. It was mesmorizing.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Very attractive picture. I know a few dancers in MA who have moved from clubs where extras are the norm to the Boston clubs which are strictly no touch. Center folds only hires the most beautiful women ( usually little or no ink) where the clientele is 95% white collet. The bouncers match you with customers and while the house fees are high the take home pay is above average. There are other clubs in New England where there may be 50/50 extras and a no extras dancer who's good can still do ok.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    Eye contact while I eat her pussy on main stage. Then she throws her hair back and giggles as her eyes roll back in her head, then she fumbles around and staggers off stage. And when she sneak attacks me while I'm tipping another dancer, yanks me away from her by the hai, grabs me by the throat, throws me in a chair, CG fucks my brains out. Real shit. No fkn kidding.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    For what it's worth, I'd get dances from you. If you tour, I hope you come to Rhode Island. I think that most guys want good energy and engagement while a dancer is on stage. Whatever you're doing, look like you're having fun and that will get you 80% there. Sensuality and eye contact are both good. Pole tricks/acrobatics are tend to draw my attention to the stage, even temporarily. When I catch an impressive trick from my peripheral vision, I look. I imagine that every so often, you want to attract the attention of guys who are not sitting "ringside". Honestly, I almost never sit at the stage, so you'd need to get my attention from afar. I saw a dancer once who would engage the guys at stage to applaud and cheer. This would also attract the attention of guys away from the stage. Really, it's all marketing. Some don't(s)... -- Don't sit on the edge of the stage and talk to one guy for half your set. When I used to sit at the stage more, it was annoying to watch a dancer sit and talk to a guy for 10 minutes or more. -- Don't do that heel-slamming thing. That's the wrong way to get everyone's attention. It's annoying and feels more like the dancer is pitching a tantrum. Hope this helps.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Poe trick, eye contact, contortions, I'm not am ass-man, so twerking does little for me. I remember this one girl that used to do what amounted to four minute pilates routines on stage. It really showed off her strength and flexibility. Unfortunately, that was in Orlando, so that's all it did
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Milani, you are a very pretty young woman, I'm sure whatever you do on stage,I'd like.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I think at the start of her set, high energy movement on her feet and with the pole helps. But beyond that she should start getting closer, eye contact and showing someone all the standard views, and often being down on the stage. For clubs which allow it, after that it is contact. For clubs that don't then the above will be fine. But after, once she is off the stage, my position is that buying dances is a chump's game. So in our local clubs, its just talking. Not for free of course, but not in the dance booths. For anything goes places, then its front room GFE. Save the back room until you own pants are going to be coming down. SJG
  • large
    7 years ago
    eye contact and slow sensual movements.
  • Bobbers
    7 years ago
    I think it's all about attitude, if a dancer puts a lot of effort into her dance that will make me way more likely to get a lapdance. That could include pole tricks or eye contact. Basically, I know that if a dancer looks like she's bored on stage, she will be boring in the lap dance room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Giving the custy a blowjob at the tip-rail will probably get his attention
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ if you would have fingered the bouncer I think he would have said something
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Just put your hand in my shorts and try to talk me into VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion