tuscl

Double listing of reviews

Corvus
Arizona
Wonder why at least some reviews are being listed on consecutive days? Not something I've studied closely but I have noticed for a while now some reviews are double posted.

10 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Some reviewers are hitting the send button twice and no one at TUSCL is checking reviews before they are published.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I had noticed that myself a few times I was thinking that maybe that when the reviewer didn't get published fast enough to read what they wanted they might have resubmitted and maybe the editor (s) didn't notice and they got published again but this week Cheetah WPB got published 4 times maybe a mistake.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    That happens once in a while - one can flag-it so the duplicate review gets deleted but I don't bother since flagged reviews seem to not get removed very often IME.

What I also have noticed is that when viewing reviews in "Quick View" mode that today's reviews will be listed today and in yesterday's list (in Quick View mode only not "Detail View").
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I don't think this is due to the reviewer hitting the send button twice. Seems more like a review posted late one day being listed on the following day as well?

It's not a big deal, just something odd I've only noticed for the past few months.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    Do you mean on the Recently Reviewed Clubs link on the front page, or the Quick View option in the Reviews page from this one? Aka, here - https://www.tuscl.net/rc.php ?

I've noticed that for a while too. The review isn't published twice when you look at it on the clubs listing, but it'll show on multiple days. Feels like the instead of a 24 hour window there is like a 36 hour one or something, so when you click reviews on the first it shows the ones on from noon on the 31st till noon on the 2nd. Total guess/example on my part, but thats kinda what it feels like.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Dolfan, that is exactly what I'm talking about.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I blame it on Emily - she probably goes to work showing cleavage and distracting Founder from his TUSCL tasks.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Great study material for the shitter
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I've noticed that, too. Frequently. I thought it was a browser issue.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I think its become a reviews "since" a certain day instead of on a certain day. Which I guess is useful in its own way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion