tuscl

More College Students & Prostitution - This Time It's An Entire Cheerleading Squ

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Friday, March 31, 2017 8:21 PM
[view link] This is a wet dream come true for JS69, and probably half of TUSCL

15 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Doesn't say they were all involved in prostitution. Looks like most of them were involved in some kind of bad behavior though.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    There is about 3 cute ones then some porkers
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Article says police investigated due to one anonymous complaint to president of university and the police didn't find anything. However the whole team stays suspended and the trip they raised funds for to compete in national competition has been canceled by the school. I'd be upset at the school. The school doesn't have any proof and it could have been one person seeking revenge for whatever reason against the cheerleaders.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Could be a guy didn't get a BJ one girl suggested he could get. Anonymous complaint filed. Team suspended. Revenge.
  • mmdv26
    7 years ago
    Possible that the entire Police Department was on the happy ending side of the prostitution ring, so they dropped the case like a hot potato claiming no evidence of "doing anything wrong"... because, they were doing everything right like $10 BJ's in the squad car behind Dunkin. The University President actually wrote the complaint letter to himself, because he got cut out of a tranny three-way in the women's restroom at the bus station with the chubby girls a couple of months ago and this is his revenge. Best to let Sean Spicer explain this one so everybody can sort of understand what might have happened.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I see a movie in the works: Connie Does Carolina.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I actually hooked up with a hot girl that went there when I was in college. I was at a house party at my college when I met her (she was visiting friends on her spring break). Then I ran into her when I was visiting friends over the summer who were working summer jobs in Myrtle Beach. She used to tell me the locals in Myrtle didn't take to well to college students, case in point - this article as proof to her statement?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Not the cutest bunch of cheerleaders but several are quite fuckable.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    Too many horny young females getting arrested for sex in South Carolina. They need to go after older guys to avoid jail. [view link] I guess the south isn't known for having the brightest people even though it seems half the people living here are from other places. Horny females visiting a strip club trying to find a guy to have sex with doesn't sound too far fetched when reading about arrest stories. 33 year old decent looking church volunteer arrested for having sex with 14 year old. Half the guys here probably could have done her for free and saved her 40k in bond.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "$10 BJ's in the squad car behind Dunkin" Ace!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    There:s ultra-liberal college-campuses for ya - guilty until proven innocent
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    In some parts of the country, people are so crazy about college football. There have been scandals before which included supplying "hostesses" to the athletes at parties. I speculate that this could be something similar, but not really commercial prostitution. I guess the competition for the good athletes is really high. And I suspect this is why we hear accounts of a lax attitude towards rape and sexual harassment. I mean, imagine what it would be like if a player of both sides like Jim Gaffigan were their coach? SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo: Despite the liberal lean of most college campuses in America, the *administrators* of those colleges and universities are usually quite conservative, in the *real* meaning of the word.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "...and paying others to complete their homework assignments." ---------------------------------- How shocking!
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    She paid someone to finish her homework? Convict them of their high crimes. Take away their team. Shocking news. Now if she performed a free BJ to get a guy to do her homework, nothing serious happened. Next time, they'll hopefully learn, don't use money. Do all charity work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion